CHAPTER: 95 (PART 2)

HEY GUYS

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE. 

I will start writing my books again. You could say I had a major writer's block. The problem is that after a few of my relatives learned that I write, they attempted to bring me down so much that I began to doubt myself. In order to maintain my focus on my academics, I will update my book twice a week in addition to uploading the chapter soon.

ANYWAYS I REALLY AM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR A WHILE BUT NOW I AM BACK AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE CHAPTERS AND FINISH THIS BOOK. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL WANT A SHORT BOOK ON JACE AND ALEX RELATED TO THIS BOOK...BECAUSE I WILL WRITE A JALEX BOOK BUT I WANT TO JUST KNOW IF IT SHOULD BE RELATED TO THIS OR JUST A SEPARATE NOVEL. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH...

LOVE YOU ALL...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Butch's eyes opened as he groaned in agony and then instantly closed them as he inhaled deeply. When he grumbled and struggled to open his eyes once again, he adjusted them to the brightness.

Butch groaned as his senses slowly began to return and he became aware of the fragrance of pharmaceuticals, which alerted him. The white ceiling welcomed his eyes as he sighed and trying to ignore the pain.

Butch's mind kept replaying the accident in flashbacks and memories. He recalled treating Buttercup's dislocated shoulder, Brenna's lifeless body, and the fact that he had been shot as he collapsed to the ground and had witnessed men grabbing Brenna and Bubbles as another group of guys seized Jace and putting them in the other car. However, Brick didn't give up and continued fighting. Brick was shouting loudly as he attempted to wake Butch up as he shot one guy and the other shot back at Brick. The last thing Butch saw was Brick collapsing to the ground as the men dragged Brenna, Bubbles, and Jace away. Butch's eyes were closing and he was losing consciousness, thus the scene was horrifying in his eyes. Butch gripped Brick's hand as the darkness overcame him.

Butch hurriedly sat down with his body throbbing when he noticed Boomer dozing off on the sofa, his eyes puffy and red, which alarmed him. He took a long breath to push the thoughts away so he could concentrate on Boomer for now.

"Boom" was all Butch muttered as Boomer awoke abruptly, sat up, and his electric blue eyes caught with Butch's forest green ones as Boomer stood up and hurried to his brother's side to give him a warm hug. 

"I failed...I failed to protect everyone," Boomer muttered, wiping away tears. Butch shook his head and turned to look at the door after noticing few people outside.

Butch questioned "Who is outside?" As Boomer rubbed his eyes and answered "Bodyguards. I called dad as soon as I woke up and they brought us here" while Butch grinned and ruffled Boomer's hair as he said, "Excellent work Boom, you didn't disappoint us. You called dad and that is what I wanted" as Butch hugged Boomer this time.

Boomer let go of Butch as the door opened, showing Buttercup and Alexander, with Leo in Alexander's arm. Butch smiled as he observed Buttercup assisting Alexander.