CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 8 )

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM UPDATING 2 CHAPTERS AT ONCE. THIS WILL GO ON TILL 28th OF APRIL AND AFTER THAT THE SCHEDULE WILL BE BACK WITH ONLY 1 CHAPTER EVERY TUESDAY. SO TILL 28th OF APRIL ENJOY 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE. THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY AND PART 9 THAT WOULD BE THE LAST PART OF CHAPTER 33 WOULD BE OF 11 FEBRUARY.

THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY~

LOVE YOU ALL~

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND CO-OPERATING WITH ME.~

LET'S NOT WASTE TIME AND READ~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY .....

Buttercup hissed in pain as she grabbed the arm of the person that was holding her hair as she looked back to see her step-mother. Buttercup's step-mother threw her out of the house as she landed on her knee as she now had a scraped knee as well with all the other wounds that her step-family gave her. 

It didn't hurt much, her whole back and arm hurt more than this. Buttercup stood up as she looked back to see her step-mom shut the door on her face as buttercup sighed wearing her cap as she opened her bag and connected the power bank with a wire and the wire with her mobile as her mobile started to charge.  

Buttercup wobbled and walked towards the park as she endured the pain. She switched on her mobile and held her mobile tight in her hand with the power bank as she sighed looking up at the sky with tears in her eyes. Buttercup now rubbed her eyes all sad to prevent herself from crying out loud. she looked at her mobile again as she took a huge breath and decided to call. Buttercup clicked on the buttons as she dialed a number she thought she would never ever dial...she called Draco.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

My whole body hurt a lot but I pushed myself to walk, I kept the mobile near my ear as I heard the ringing but no one excepted the call. I ended the call as I sighed. I was confused if I should call or not. I trust Blossom and Bubbles more than him, heck I trust Alex more than Draco ... but...something about Draco...attracted me towards him.

I looked at my mobile screen as I hummed and dialed again, I once again heard the rings as I waited when he picked up his call. " Hey, Draco speaking " and his voice gave me chills as I shivered when his husky voice reached me.