CHAPTER: 50 ( PART 4 )

IMPORTANT NOTE

SORRY GUYS FOR UPDATING SO LATE BUT I MADE SURE TO MAKE AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY. SO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. YOU ALL KNOW THE REASON WHY I COULDN'T UPDATE ON THE SCHEDULED DAY.

WELL, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE ON THIS BOOK ITSELF. IF I EVER MAKE A SEQUEL...I WILL MAKE ON A NEW BOOK THOUGH I AM NOT SURE YET BECAUSE THE STORY JUST STARTED NOW... I HAVE NOTICED YOU GUYS THINK THAT BUTCH/DRACO IS QUITE ANNOYING ... HONESTLY WRITING HIM LIKE THIS MAKES ME QUITE ANNOYED AS WELL XD. LET'S NOT WASTE TIME AND READ BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

"Come on," Brick said as they quickly went inside to be greeted by the workers and security people. Brick smiled at them as they entered the elevator and pressed the last floor. They waited when the elevator dinged and they got. Loukas took out the card that Butch once gave him as he swiped it and pressed the code in. He bent down and did the eye scan as the door opened as they walked inside closing the door behind. They all sat down as Loukas grabbed some drinks as he gave it to them all. "Butch" Buttercup said as she looked at Alex who hummed nodding. "Jace and Butch are a strong team don't worry" Alex whispered as they waited for them not knowing they were being chased by 70 men.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Buttercup was worried just like how everyone else was. They were all waiting in the hall as they were sitting in pairs. Blossom was with Bubbles while Buttercup was with Alex. Loukas and Ronin were walking back and forth around the room. "I knew clubbing wasn't a good idea," Loukas said as he huffed all annoyed. He was really worried since Jace and Draco still didn't return yet and it was getting late.

"Yeah, brother Brick but wherever we went, Morbucks would have followed because our car was being tracked," Alex said as he sighed rubbing his face. Buttercup rested her head on Alex's shoulder as he held her hand and rubbed circles on it. "Guys Guys Jace's call," Ronin said as he quickly picked it up and put it on speaker for them all to hear.

'Hey, guys' Jace coughed out as Alex quickly stood up and snatched the phone from Ronin.

'J-Jace' Alex stuttered out as tears streamed down his cheeks while Loukas rubbed his back. 

'Baby boy, stop crying, I am totally ok trust me. I am coughing because I am tired of running and hiding' Jace spoke calmly as more tears streamed down Alex's eyes.

'Come back home please' Alex cried out as he gave the mobile to  Loukas and hugged Buttercup who was next to him and cried on her shoulder.

Buttercup looked at Blossom and Bubbles who stood next to Buttercup and rubbed Alex's back to calm him down.  

'Jace, we don't have time...tell them what I told you, and let's get out of here' Draco said as Buttercup's heart started to beat faster all scared. She tried her best to calm herself down and make sure not to cry in front of them all.

'Ok bro, listen, guys, we are ok...It might take time to capture them all. We have contacted dad already and he is on the way so please stop worrying and go to sleep like seriously please' Jace said as Loukas looked at Ronin who shrugged.