CHAPTER: 53 ( PART 1 )

HI GUYS

SINCE MOST OF YOU ALL LIKE READING IN CHARACTER POINT OF YOU, I WON'T BE WRITING 3RD POINT OF VIEW UNLESS IT'S NECESSARY. THIS IS A BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER FOR BUTCHERCUP FANS SO BUCKLE UP...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked at my arm to see my girl sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute sleeping beside me. I am glad I confessed but I am still a bit worried because having tons of enemies means getting my babygirl in trouble. 

I saw Buttercup turn as she snuggled in my chest which made me sigh because it felt so good holding someone you love but at the same time I am terrified. I rather die than let anything happen to her. She is my life force and I myself dragged her in hell with me. 

"I love you" I whispered in Buttercup's ear as I rubbed it and kissed the crown of her head. It was really hard to make her agree to stay with me. I love her and that is why I just don't want her to go to that abusive house. Those people ruin my baby girl's life and that means I got to ruin theirs.

Thank god I ordered an outfit of her size. She is just too small compared to me so my clothes would never fit and I wouldn't want her being so cute in front of others that I don't like or know. It was also tough to convince her that we will get her things from her house soon, but I am happy that she agreed to stay with me.

Last night was just out of my mind because Buttercup didn't want to sleep with me on the bed saying it's embarrassing since they are now dating which made no sense. After all, now she should be comfortable sleeping with me. I closed my eyes as I kept my girl close to myself and fell asleep again.

*******

My eyes opened again as I looked around the room as I felt very comfortable. My hands were resting on Buttercup's waist as she was laying on top of me. I caressed her cheek as I pinched her butt only to make her groan in her sleep all annoyed which was quite cute and funny.

I brushed the hair out of my girl's eyes as her eyes slowly opened. "Goodmorning darling" I spoke as she sat on my waist rubbing her eyes. "Good morning Draco" She yawned out cutely as she looked at her ring all confused. She looked at my hand as her eyes widened in shock. "Yeah get that in your cute head that we are dating" I laughed out because she just still thinks it's all a dream. 

Her face turned red as she nodded her head and crawled out of my waist and laid down on the bed. I smirked as I pulled her tiny body towards myself and started kissing her amazing neck. "Draco" Buttercup wined as I hummed in response.

"Let me go" Buttercup pouted as I shook my head. "No way you are mine now" I spoke as she turned around and looked right into my eyes with her amazing sexy orbs. " I don't get you like you said only fools fall in love and always pushed me away but now you are like a totally different person" Buttercup whispered which was true, and I won't blame her for that.