CHAPTER: 72 + IMPORTANT NOTE

HI GUYS 

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST SATURDAY AND THIS SATURDAY. I TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN SO YOU ALL CAN READ AND HAVE FUN. I GOT MY VACCINATION SO MY LEFT ARM WAS HURTING A LOT PLUS I GOT SICK SO IT WAS HARD AND MY MOM TOLD ME TO REST THAT IS WHY I AM UPDATING TODAY.

HONESTLY, I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU ALL THAT I WILL SO AS A SORRY I WILL BE UPDATING MY NEW BOOK NEXT CHARACTER INFORMATION AS WELL. SO YOU ALL WILL GET TWO BOOKS UPDATE TODAY.

I CHANGED MY NEW BOOK NAME FROM 'HOW TO GET A LOVER' TO 'SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO'

PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET THE JOB I WANT BECAUSE IF I DO...I CAN MAKE HARD COPIES FOR THE BOOKS I WROTE LIKE 'TETHERED TO ONE ANOTHER OR 'ONLY VAMPIRES CAN LOVE YOU FOREVER...' AND SEND THEM TO YOU ALL.

HARD COPY PUBLISHMENT REQUIRES MONEY AND I DON'T WANT TO DEPEND ON MY PARENTS FOR IT. THEY HAVE HELPED ME A LOT AND NOW I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEM SO IF I GET THE JOB THEY WOULD RELAX AND NOT WORRY WHILE I CAN KEEP ON WRITING BOOKS.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUBBLES P.O.V

It had been 3 weeks since everything that happened but it was perfect now, and most importantly, Alexander and Jace were overjoyed at the idea of having a child. Little Leo is adorable, and to top it all off, he has grown accustomed to Alex and Jace.

Blossom was leaving for her honeymoon today, whereas Buttercup was busy whining because she was uncomfortable and in pain, while Draco took her wherever he went for her safety.

Buttercup was currently sitting on Draco's lap, while Alexander sat on the sofa with little Leo on his lap.

I was packing and assisting Blossom, while Ronin was assisting Loukas and Jace was calling for hotel confirmation and booking. It was a shambles, but it was fun because we were all so excited and eager to help.

We were almost done when I noticed Buttercup standing up with Draco as Buttercup exited the room, worriedly followed by Draco.

Buttercup once told me it hurts when she lays down and Draco gently rubs her belly while he talks to the baby, so I believe it does.

It's adorable to see Buttercup finally happy. Buttercup mentioned that she will endure any pain to be with Draco, and she is okay with this pain. Besides, no matter how irritated, messy, stubborn, and feisty Buttercup appears and acts, she adores children and has always wanted to have one so she can give the baby all the love she never received.

Blossom said, "There we are done," as I hummed in agreement as we finished packing two bags for her, while Boomer and Loukas zipped the bag and hummed as well.

"You both should change, and I will notify Jace so he can drop you both off at the airport," Alexander said as he stood up, hugging little Leo in his arms.

Loukas sighed and flopped on the bed, while I took Blossom's bag and Boomer took Loukas's bags and we exited the room to let them change while we sat on the sofa in the beautiful hall.