CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 9 )

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM UPDATING 2 CHAPTERS AT ONCE. THIS WILL GO ON TILL 28th OF APRIL AND AFTER THAT THE SCHEDULE WILL BE BACK WITH ONLY 1 CHAPTER EVERY TUESDAY. SO TILL 28th OF APRIL ENJOY 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE. THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO 11th FEBRUARY AND THIS IS THE LAST PART OF CHAPTER 33.

THIS CHAPTER BELONGS 11th OF FEBRUARY.

LOVE YOU ALL~

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND CO-OPERATING WITH ME.~

LET'S NOT WASTE TIME AND READ~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY

PREVIOUSLY

Butch checked Buttercup's wound silently as he cleaned it and he knew these cuts are from broken glass but he wasn't sure so until buttercup tells him ... he had to wait. Butch felt really angry seeing Buttercup so bruised, his blood boiled but he wanted to make sure if it was Buttercup's stepfamily who did this to her or not. 

" who did all this? " Butch questioned as Buttercup finally spoke softly " s...step... family " making Butch sigh, he knew it was now confirmed that they did this to her but something in him wanted to hear some bully did all this maybe because even if it's Buttercup's stepfamily they should care and love her.

Butch now cleaned Buttercup's wound completely as he took out the bandage from the small bag when he heard Buttercup sob loudly as he looked at Buttercup to see her so broken and after years Butch's eyes softened at someone who wasn't a part of his family.

Butch let go of Buttercup's foot and just hugged her tight as she cried loudly on his shoulder as Buttercup clutched his shirt tight and just cried her heart out making Butch feel really disgusted at Buttercup's stepfamily for making her cry like this and now he was ready to take his revenge. 

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I was sobbing uncontrollably on Butch's shoulder as I was clutching his shirt tight as if he might disappear at any moment. Butch rubbed my back soothingly as I let go of Butch and looked at him with my tears still falling from my eyes like light rain as he sighed and chuckled and wiped the tear away from my cheek as he looked at me and caressed my cheek.

" Hey, baby girl, shhh ... don't cry, I got you " Butch said as I sighed nodding as I rubbed my eyes as he smiled grabbing my hand and shaking his head. " I am going to bandage your wound if it hurts hold me tight " I nodded at what he said as Butch let go of my hand as he cleaned my left foot and bandaged it as I hissed in pain grabbing his shoulder as he looked at me.