CHAPTER: 64 (PART 7) (PAST PART 6)

HI GUYS

EID MUBARAK TO ALL...SORRY I WAS QUITE BUSY THUS I UPDATED A BIT LATE. THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR MY MOM AND FAMILY...

AFTER THE PAST IS OVER, I WILL START WRITING BUTCHERCUP,  BOOMUBBLES, AND BLOSSICK AGAIN.

LOVE YOU ALL~

THIS IS A JALEX CHAPTER AS YOU ALL KNOW SO IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS :

JALEX PARTY

JALEX PAST (MANY PARTS)

JALEX PARTY AGAIN

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

ALEXANDER AND JACE'S PAST

JACE P.O.V

It's been 1 year and 7 months ... I'm still single and alone, hoping that my cub will contact me again one day. I looked for him but he was nowhere to be found. I had to leave the next day on a major quest to prove my worth as the ideal right hand, and when I returned Alexander had vanished.

I attempted to locate him because, in the end, it was my fault. I realized it too late but agreed to go back to ask for forgiveness and speak with him. However, I discovered that he had died in a car crash, which I believe is a hoax.

I even visited his family and met Alec who informed me about my baby's death which I couldn't believe so I ended fighting him but the look he gave me said Alex was really dead...I couldn't believe it and that is why I asked Butch's help but realized it's too late because I ended up going to the police station and the guard told me that the boy I am looking for is actually dead and his dad created a big scene which shattered my heart into tiny little pieces because it was my fault. 

It's been one year and 7 months but my heart still belongs to that little cub who wanted nothing but to wear my shirt thus I changed my style because my cub loved my style. I just want him to see me like that. Today is a very special day...it's the day when I first took Alexander out...our first date.

I even stopped smoking and started eating lollipops because he loved those. His purple beautiful eyes shined with love and the eyes that got filled with tears when I yelled at him... Everything is still fresh in my head...his tiny waist, his light brown curly hair that bounced, and the way he cheekily smiled at me...it's all stuck in my heart...it won't ever vanish because I want only him and no one else.

I was getting ready to go to a bar to give few papers to the guy that was supposed to buy the bar from Butch. I didn't mind handing the files because I will be getting drunk later. Butch could have gone but he had to help Boomer who wanted to break up with Queenie who wasn't agreeing at all.

I could have helped Butch by helping him but he said I shouldn't because Queenie might say something about the relationship and it might hurt me since I miss Alex dearly. I just wanted to throw away all my clothes especially the one I wore on the day we broke up. I quickly changed as I grabbed my things, walked out of my apartment, and went to the ground floor.