CHAPTER: 46 ( PART 5 )

IMPORTANT NOTE:

HEY GUYS, FROM NEXT CHAPTER ONWARDS I WON'T BE WRITING AUTHOR NOTE UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT I WANT TO ANNOUNCE. SO I WILL JUST START WITH THE CHAPTER UNLESS I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE RIGHT NOW.

FIRST OF ALL, I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE, I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH MY REPORTS AND I GOT LOST IN TRACK AND FORGOT TO WRITE... SO YEAH I AM REALLY SORRY.

SECONDLY, SO MOST OF YOU ALL FOLLOW ME ON HANGOUTS AND MOST OF YOU ALL ON INSTAGRAM. I WILL BE ANNOUNCING SOMETHING " SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT " ON HANGOUTS AND INSTAGRAM SOON AND IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME ON EITHER OR THOSE...YOU CAN DM ME SO I CAN ADD YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANT OR IF YOU WANT JUST DM ME AND I WILL ANNOUNCE THE SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT NEWS ON WATTPAD DM TO YOU.

IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON HANGOUTS GROUP I WILL MESSAGE YOU MYSELF BUT IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM SO MESSAGE ME THE WORD " SPECIAL " AND IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME ANYWHERE EXCEPT THIS APP JUST COMMENT OR DM ME THE WORD " SPECIAL ". THANK YOU AND SORRY...

WITHOUT FURTHER NOTE, LET'S START WITH THE STORY...

.

.

.

NO ONE P.O.V

Jace sat on the sofa as he looked at Brick and Boomer who was sitting on his left and right side while he was in the middle. Morbucks sat on the other sofa that was right of them as she looked at them annoyed. " my daddy will sue you all for false accusation " Princess Morbucks said as she evilly smiled making Jace chuckle.

" And my dad and their uncle will put you and your dad in jail for drugging Draco," Jace said as he pointed at Brick and Boomer who hummed agreeing. " who do you think you are speaking within this tone? " Morbucks yelled as she stood as Jace shrugged with Brick muttered " a bitch who else " making Boomer chuckle knowing Brick was right because they hated her for killing their parents.

" How dare you? " Princess said as she walked towards Brick and was about to slap him when Jace held her hand and glared at her. " you dare hurt them and I will forget that you are a girl and I don't hit girls only my girls who are busy right now does that for me " He let go of Morbucks hand when she glared at Jace.

" I will complain to the police, who are you to keep me packed in this room and point those guns at me " Morbucks screeched as Jace chuckled and shook his head. " she really doesn't know who I am does she? " he questioned Boomer and Brick who shrugged when Jace noticed Boomer's tongue out a little as he was speed typing on his mobile.

" hey lover boy I was talking to you as well," Jace said as he ruffled Boomer's hair who looked up confused. " let him be Jace we can solve it out " Jace hummed chuckling at Boomer. " he is Jace Jojo, my uncle married his father and now he is my stepbrother but we treat him as one of us, " Brick said as Jace smiled at Brick knowing how happy he was when they accepted him as their brother when they found out about Jace's dad re-marrying their uncle.

Jace's mother died after giving birth to Jace so his dad was the one who raised him as he worked as 1st in command with Butch's dad but Jace's dad eventually fell in love with Mojo but he never told him. Mojo visited Butch's dad all the time as they were childhood friends and Mojo being the chief of police was a big advantage to Butch's dad as Mojo told him about the drug dealers or killers and Butch's dad always went to do his mission. When Butch's dad died Mojo came and took in the 3 boys and after 3 years Jace's dad confessed his feelings for Mojo and they started going out and later married so Jace became the boy's step-brother.