CHAPTER: 89 (PART 4)

I'M TRYING TO WRITE THIS BOOK AS QUICKLY AS I CAN, BUT DUE TO ASSIGNMENTS, EXAMS, AND SO ON... I GET SO BUSY WITH MY WORK THAT I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE. 

I WILL TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK BY APRIL, BUT IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE...SORRY...I WILL TAKE A BREAK DUE TO MY TESTS AND EXAMS AND RETURN TO WRITING IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. 

I'M SORRY, BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I TAKE A BREAK SO THAT I CAN FOCUS ON MY EXAMS. HOWEVER, ONCE I RETURN FROM MY EXAMS...I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE AND PUBLISH ON TIME...SOMETIMES TWO CHAPTERS AND SOMETIMES ONE.

I WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN START WRITING "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO," A SMALL BOOK LIKE "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE AND BACK TO YOU," BUT I MIGHT MAKE THREE PARTS FOR JUST ONE BOOK FOR ALL THREE GIRLS...IT DEPENDS.

I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO WRITE MORE WORDS AND TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME AND TELLING ME TO REST WHEN I WAS SICK.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH / DRACO P.O.V

I became more perplexed, Morbucks responded, "I...I am sorry, but you need to call Dragon right now so he can save your wife and baby." and for some odd reason she sounded so honest and sincere.

"How come you're saying all of this?" I questioned confused as Morbucks responded loudly, "BECAUSE THE SNAKE 'ACE' IS LIKE MY HALF BROTHER AND HE IS HERE TO KILL BRENNA AND BUTTERCUP," as my eyes widened in shock and I became terrified because Buttercup and Brenna are my life.

Morbucks warning me? I know it's strange. What the hell... she wanted to get rid of Buttercup a few days ago, so this must be some sort of plan of hers.

Just thinking about it made me realize it was a lie, and Jace was with Buttercup and Brenna, so nothing could happen, but what Morbucks said lingered in my mind.

I was stunned and couldn't believe what Morbucks had just said, so I turned to look at Brick, who returned my gaze, and we both burst out laughing.

This was one of the best jokes I've heard today, and I believe Brick feels the same way, given how he's laughing while clutching his stomach and struggling to breathe.

"You're both laughing at me right now, but you'll regret it later," Morbucks said as she frowned, while I snickered and said, "Oh, I'm so scared," while Brick laughed and nodded.

"Butch, I am currently attempting to save your family." Morbucks said as I shook my head and replied, "Or you're just trying to get me to tell you where Buttercup is so you can ruin her happy day," as I stared at Morbucks, who was looking at me worriedly.

"Listen, if I wanted to do that..." Morbucks said, taking a deep breath, adding, "I would have way before the party started and many other times when I saw her not with you."

"So you're not lying?" Brick inquired, and I noticed how serious he became, while Morbucks replied, "No, I am not," and I just rolled my eyes because I don't want to believe this woman.