CHAPTER: 58 (PART 2)

HEY GUYS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS WELL. DURING THE FEBRUARY I MIGHT NOT UPDATE ON ONE SATURDAY BECAUSE WE ARE SHIFTING (AGAIN) SO IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO UPDATE. I WILL INFORM YOU ALL BY ANNOUNCING ON THE "CONVERSATION" AREA WHEN THE TIME COMES.

"BOOK 2 OF ONLY VAMPIRE CAN LOVE YOU FOREVER" HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED SO PLEASE GO VOTE AND COMMENT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN EVEN ON "BOOK 1" SO MY RATING COULD GO HIGHER AND IT COULD HAVE ENOUGH READS FOR PAPER PUBLISHMENT. 

ALSO AFTER THIS BOOK IS OVER I WILL WRITE A NEW PPGXRRB BOOK WHICH WOULD BE SUPERNATURAL THIS TIME. 

OKAY, I WON'T SPOIL MUCH AND TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THIS NEW BOOK AS SOON AS THIS BOOK ENDS EVEN THOUGH I THINK THIS BOOK WOULD REACH 80 CHAPTERS...I AM NOT SURE. 

OKAY WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

"What if we tell Loukas? I mean he did take care of you when Draco didn't confess plus he knows Draco since childhood so he might know if Draco likes kids or not" Blossom spoke as Buttercup nodded her head happily. "Yeah let's tell him right now" Buttercup spoke all excitedly as Blossom gestured the seatbelt and took the trash and got out of the car while she threw the rubbish in the bin. 

Blossom walked back to her car and sat inside taking the water bottle and giving it to Buttercup because she is pregnant and she needs to be careful with everything. "Let's go" Buttercup smiled as Blossom started the engine and buckled herself. She started driving towards Brick's office. Blossom was so excited and she could tell Buttercup was excited as well when she stopped because of the signal and saw Buttercup patting her tummy ...cute... was all Blossom thought as she looked in front and started driving towards Brick's office again.

 was all Blossom thought as she looked in front and started driving towards Brick's office again

BLOSSOM P.O.V

I parked my car as we got out of the car while Buttercup fixed her outfit. "I am nervous" Buttercup blurted out as I shook my head and grabbed her hand pulling her gently inside Loukas's office.

I entered to see everyone stop working suddenly. "Mrs. Jojo" They suddenly bowed at me as I nervously smiled and saw Buttercup trying to hold in her laughter. "Not funny" I whispered as she shrugged while we walked to the receptionist. 

"Hi, Can we visit Loukas?" I questioned as Mrs.Jade smiled at me. "Sweetheart, you and your sisters can go to his office without an appointment and since you are going to be his wife, I think you don't need a pass to go inside" Mrs. Jade laughed out making me giggle.