CHAPTER: 38 ( PART 1 )

HEY GUYS

OKAY AS YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE PUBLISHING 2 CHAPTERS BUT THE 2ND CHAPTER WILL TAKE SOME TIME ( SORRY ). 

THIS CHAPTER ( 38 part 1) BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY AND THE NEXT PART( 38 PART 2 ) WILL BELONG TO 3rd MARCH. THIS IS THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE. AFTER THAT 1 CHAPTER EVERY TUESDAY. 

LET'S START NOW...

.

.

.

BUBBLES P.O.V

I woke up as I stretched yawing, I got up from the bed as I made my way towards the washroom. I did my daily routine as I took a quick shower, I was done with showering soon so I dried my body and wore my undies later wrapping a towel around my body. I turned on the tap as I brushed my teeth. I wrapped a small towel on my hair pat drying them as I walked out of the washroom to see Boomer sitting on my bed making my face turn beet red.

He looked at me and gulped looking away, he looked at me again. I was just standing there with my mouth hanging. He walked up to me and placed his index finger under my chin and closed my mouth, pecking my lip in the end. My face felt warm...really warm.

" darling you should change or I might attack you " Boomer whispered in my ear as I nodded quickly. I took my bra and looked back at Boomer who turned away from me as I quickly changed. I wore my jeans and shirt as I looked at myself in the mirror as I hummed in approval. I grabbed the hairbrush as I made two pigtails. I looked okay I guess. 

I wore my favorite necklace and earrings as I grabbed my bag keeping my wallet, mobile, and headphones in with my pencil box

I wore my favorite necklace and earrings as I grabbed my bag keeping my wallet, mobile, and headphones in with my pencil box. I had an art test today and the only thing I needed was my pencil box. I wore my shoes as I hummed turning around as I saw Boomer still looking away so I walked to him and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me as he smiled. " Breakfast? " he questioned as I nodded intertwining our fingers together as I walked out of my room to see granny sitting and someone keeping the breakfast on the table as I looked at boomer. He pulled the chair for me as I sat looking at him as he sat next to me as the unknown lady served us breakfast. 

My granny took a bite and hummed in approval " my child are you sure we can keep her? " she questioned Boomer who smiled nodding. " yes granny, she is my butler's sister who was trying to find an easy job with good income and I know how you and bubbles have to do all the work so I hired her and paid her to work for both of you " Boomer said as I smiled knowing how cute he is.

" how much is her salary? We can pay her " I now said as Boomer shook his head. " you both are my family so let me take care of you " I looked at granny for approval as she nodded so I looked back at boomer kissing his cheek as I hummed happily knowing my poor old granny can now relax and because of work she usually have back pain.