CHAPTER: 99 (PART 3)

HI EVERYONE

SORRY FOR ALL THE LATE UPDATES BUT NOW I AM GOING TO START WRITING AGAIN THAT. MEANS I WILL TRY TO  UPDATE AT LEAST 3 TIMES IN A WEEK AND MAKE MY UPDATES REGULAR.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY (CONFIRMED) IF I AM NOT. FREE ON SUNDAY, I WILL MAKE SURE I PUBLISH ON MONDAY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CHAPTER 100 (BATTLE OF THE MAFIA GANGS PART 1)

I AM FREE THIS FRIDAY AROUND 4 (GMT+3) IF ANYONE WANT TO DO ZOOM AND ASK SOME QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW PRIVATELY BUT PLEASE NO VIDEO FROM YOUR SIDE (I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANYONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE) SO LET ME KNOW PRIVATELY IF YOU WANT ZOOM CALL OR JUST PRIVATE CHAT BECAUSE I DON'T THINK SO I HAVE DONE THIS IN A LONG TIME.

ANYWAYS...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Butch was waiting in the car with Brick and Boomer, who were watching outside with their gaze fixated on the building door, when Oliver and Mojo strolled out, making them feel relieved because they knew that the snakes wanted the old dragon's right hand in return for the new one Jace.

Oliver and Mojo sat inside the vehicle as they drove towards Princess Morbucks' house, while Jade followed Butch's car, leaving Buttercup, Blossom, Alex to wonder where they were going next.

Taking a deep breath, Butch halted his car once more. Boomer smiled and nodded as Butch handed him the dragon mask, which was unique because he was the gang's leader.

Boomer quickly put on the mask as he looked at Oliver, who was wearing the leader's right hand mask. They were both sitting still and waiting for the start of the next plan.

"Mitch, you come with me" Butch said as Mitch got out of the car as he closed the door behind and followed butch

Butch banged on the window of Jade's car, who was the getaway driver for Buttercup, Bubbles, and Alex, as Buttercup rolled down her window, perplexed.

"What exactly are we doing over here, Butch?" Buttercup was perplexed as Butch kissed her forehead quickly while answering "To tell Morbucks that I am not the dragon and seeing Boomer who is disguised as Dragon for a bit might make her tell the truth to us" as Buttercup frowned but eventually nodded knowing very well that Butch always knows what he is doing.

"Mitch will stay with you" Butch said giving Mitch a gun who nodded as he sat inside on the passenger seat as Alex got out and sat behind with Blossom and Buttercup while Leo was seated on Blossom's lap.

Buttercup rolled up her window as she watched Butch head towards the door when she noticed Brick walk out of the car and instantly hurried after him, reassuring Buttercup that Butch wasn't going alone.

The car was parked far from Morbucks's house so she doesn't know who came with Butch so he had to walk all the way to Morbucks's house later back to the car.Butch rang the doorbell when suddenly Brick kept his hand on Butch's shoulder, who instinctively turned in defense when he saw Brick smile at him.

"Go back," Butch said as Brick shook his head and said, "Nah man, let's do this together, and besides, if anything happens, I'd be able to help you." Butch sighed and nodded as the door opened, revealing a maid who glanced at Butch and Brick.