CHAPTER: 74 (PART 1)

HI GUYS

THIS BOOK WILL BE COMING TO AN END SO I WILL QUICKLY FINISH IT AND START THE NEW BOOK SOON. I STILL THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK LIKE A LOT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BUT MAYBE IT'S JUST MY IMAGINATION THINKING IT'S A LOT. 

THOUGH I CAN'T WRITE MORE THAN 100 CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK. IF I THINK I NEED TO WRITE MORE FOR THIS BOOK TO FINISH EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING...CHAPTER 100 WOULD BE LAST THOUGH I THOUGHT 80 WOULD BE BUT I DON'T KNOW HONESTLY SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

THIS IS BUTCH AND JACE CHAPTER...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

The alarm clock beeped louder and louder as my eyes opened, and I quickly pressed the button to turn it off while cuddling in my sleeping girl's back.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again, keeping my hand on Buttercup's round belly, when I felt a kick that made me laugh.

We haven't found out the gender because we just didn't know if we should or not but Buttercup did go on her check-ups on time which I am glad.

Buttercup has been feeling my baby's kick, but my baby usually kicks when I or Jace touch Buttercup's belly.

Brick and Blossom have been on their honeymoon for a week. When I told them Buttercup had felt our baby's kick, they were devastated.

Brick and Blossom just wanted to leave their honeymoon and come back to feel it, but their honeymoon is only going to last four days, so I want them to enjoy it as much as possible.

I rubbed Buttercup's belly gently as the baby kicked again, making me smirk as I kissed Buttercup's neck.

Buttercup was in pain, and I could tell because she groaned and hissed in her sleep, so I rubbed her belly a little more while she sighed.

"Baby, please stop bothering mama so much. I know you're awake and want to play, but if you kick so hard, mama will wake up," I said to my baby as it kicked again.

I can tell this baby will be my everything, just like Buttercup is mine. It feels so strange because Buttercup was so distant and silent when I first met her and now we can't live without each other.

I'm just glad her abusive family is no longer with her, but I saw them approaching her a few times when we went to the mall, so I just hid her so they couldn't see her.

This bad feeling in my gut tells me that if they see her pregnant, they will hurt her, but today is a special day, so I shouldn't think about anything stupid. Last night, Buttercup and I decided to go to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby.

To be honest, I want to know the gender now, whereas Buttercup wants to know after she gives birth to our child.

People may think I'm an irresponsible husband because we haven't even married and we are having a baby but Loukas has promised to solve everything after he returns from his honeymoon.

I planned the entire wedding and want to surprise Buttercup because, well, why not? My babygirl has been through a lot, so a little extra love won't hurt too much.