CHAPTER: 10

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE

[ HI. I'M BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LOVE. OKAY, YOU ALL WILL GET CHAPTER DEDICATION BUT YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT. THERE MIGHT BE SLOW UPDATES. I HAVE NOTED ALL YOUR ID'S SO I WILL BE PUTTING THEM IN NEXT AUTHOR NOTE AND IF YOUR ID ISN'T THERE FOR CHAPTER DEDICATION, MAKE SURE YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS WHO ALREADY GOT THE DEDICATION ARE EXCLUDED IN THE NEXT AUTHOR NOTE. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE. 😂 ACTUAL DEDICATION WITH ID WILL HAPPEN OUT OF BLUE SINCE ITS SURPRISE DEDICATION. ANYWAY LET'S START ]

 ANYWAY LET'S START ]

NO ONE P.O.V

Bubbles eyes fluttered open as she looked around. She quickly sat up as her heart started to beat fast, she looked at herself only to see she was still in the dress she for yesterday.

Bubbles sighed in relief when yesterday's memory repeated in her head. She looked at the person who was next to her and blushed.

Boomer...um no no no Ronin

Bubbles blushed at her thought of saying his name as she bit her bottom lips. She looked around when her eyes landed on the clock.

Bubbles pouted as it was 3 am. She grabbed her bag and silently tried to get up when a hand grabbed her as she shrieked.

Boomer chuckled as bubbles looked at him. " running away so soon? " he questioned tilting his head as bubbles licked her bottom lip and looked away.

" um, boom...um I mean Mr ronin can you let go of my hand? I need to go home " boomer pouted as he pulled bubbles who fell on the bed.

" it's alright you can sleep here. I'm not a bad person besides a cute girl going home this late is really dangerous " bubbles looked at boomer who smiled at her.

" lay down but before you do that you better change " bubbles face turned red as she averted her eyes. " c-change? " she stuttered shyly as boomer hummed ruffling his hair as he sat up.

He stood up and walked to his cupboard as he went inside the walk-in cupboard. Bubbles looked at the cupboard in awe till boomer returned with a shirt in his hand ad bubbles sat straight.

" that's the washroom go change," Boomer said as he smiled. " but..." bubbles said but boomer didn't let him complete the sentence " no buts allowed go change before I change your dress right here, right now " bubbles cheeks turned the shade of blood red as she shyly nodded getting up.

She went inside the washroom as boomer chuckled at her cuteness. He really liked her innocent side.

He picked up his mobile as he started messaging. He heard a click sound as he turned around only to blush a little

The shirt boomer gave bubbles was really big on her and she looked extremely cute. He quickly laid down as he gestured her to come which she did shyly.