CHAPTER 100 (PART 4)

HI EVERYONE

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND SECOND LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER AFTER THAT I WILL WRITE A SPECIAL CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK WILL END.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO END THIS BOOK BEFORE 15TH OCTOBER WHICH I AM SURE I WILL BE ABLE TO SO AFTER THAT I WILL WRITE MY OTHER BOOK CALLED "SAY YOU WON'T LET GO"

I HAVE ALSO THOUGHT OF A NEW BOOKS WHICH I WILL INTRODUCE IN "SAY YOU WON'T LET GO" AND YOU ALL CAN LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO READ THAT OR WANT TO READ THAT AFTER "SAY YOU WON'T LET GO" OR NOT OTHERWISE I WILL THINK OF A NEW PLOT.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

Buttercup didn't mind Butch taking Alex because she knew Alex needed Butch more than she did right now while Buttercup looked at Jace one last time as she walked away. 

"Fucking follow Ace car and kill him," Boomer said as Butch sighed and turned back, saying, "There is a bomb in his car and I don't want to lose any more people," as Boomer nodded, noticing how icy Butch's voice sounded just now. "Dad, please take care of Jace's body," Butch pleaded as he walked away, as Alex cried, "NO I WANT JACE!" As Butch walked to his car, he forced Alex to sit behind as he sat next to him.

Buttercup sat inside in the passenger seat, holding Brenna in her arms, as Mitch drove away, following Jade's car, in which Brick, Boomer, Blossom, and Bubbles sat, together with Leo. Everyone was quiet since they were all deep in thoughts, except Alex, who was clutching Butch and crying in his arms because he was the second person to help and love him after Jace.

.

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Alex was dumbfounded; he had no idea what he wanted or what he was doing since he was just trying not to ask anyone to take him back to his lover, who had left him.

They all strolled into the hall and sat on the sofa, trying not to talk to each other because they were in deep shock after losing a beloved family member.

Brick sat on the sofa, sighing, remembering all the good times he had with Jace; he didn't want to believe that his stepbrother was dead and no longer with him, helping him with his office work and loving him no matter what how workaholic and serious he got.

Blossom sat on the sofa next to Brick, rubbing his hand as she had no idea what to say or do because she loved Jace like an older brother and trusted him a lot.

Jace had helped Blossom with everything and made sure she was never in pain or upset when Dexter was around, and knowing Jace was no longer in her life made her feel empty, despite the fact that she hadn't spent much time with him like Bubbles.

Bubbles sat next to Blossom, tears running down her cheeks, since Jace was like her big brother who loved her and protected her, and watching him every morning fool with her and Boomer made her laugh, but she knew now that mornings would never be the same.