CHAPTER: 85 (PART 2)

HI GUYS

I FORGOT TO WRITE PART 1 IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SO I WILL WRITE IT AFTER PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE THAT CHAPTER. I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT THIS BOOK WILL HAVE 100 CHAPTERS ... THOUGH I AM PLANNING TO WRITE A SHORT SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK CALLED "LOVED YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINNING." AND THAT BOOK WILL BE ON JACE AND ALEXANDER.

LOVE YOU ALL~

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around, blinked a few times, yawned, turned to the other side, and closed them again.

I tried to adjust when suddenly I fell from the bed? I sat up and looked around as I noticed I was sleeping on the sofa when I heard a giggle so I looked up to see Buttercup laughing at me.

I kept staring at her as I realized I wasn't in my room, so I looked around and realized I was in the hospital as I stood up quickly with my eyes wide.

Why is my Buttercup in the hospital? When I looked at my Buttercup, I saw a baby in her arms, and all my worries vanished.

Buttercup was as stunning as ever, with Brenna sleeping in her arms, which made me smile seeing the two girls I love a lot.

I approached her, grabbing the chair and sitting on it, resting my head on the bed while Buttercup stroked my hair.

I still can't believe I'm married and have a daughter... I consider myself extremely fortunate to have met Buttercup.

I was so naive to believe that only fools fall in love ... I guess I'm the fool now, but I don't mind if it's just for Buttercup and Brenna.

I smiled as I sat up straight and looked into Buttercup's eyes, who was dressed in a hospital gown and the baby was dressed in green.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have lovely eyes?" I said as Buttercup's cheeks flushed red as she glanced at something so I turned around to see the nurse trying to control her laughter.

I stood up and walked up to the sofa, while I grabbed my bag and returned to Buttercup, kissing the crown of her head.

"I think your eyes are very pretty," I whispered in her ear as I stroked Brenna's chubby cheek and smiled at my beautiful baby girls.

I walked away to the restroom to freshen up after doing my business, I washed my hands and face.

I brushed my teeth as I yawned and changed my clothes though when I was done, I kept my old clothes in the bag and took out the hair brush to set my hair.

I walked out of the restroom to find Buttercup feeding Brenna while I kept the bag on the sofa and sat next to Buttercup, covering her with the comforter so no one could see her body, which couldn't be seen anyway.

"I still can't believe Brenna is in our arms," I said, as Buttercup smiled and rested her head on my chest, humming as she replied, "She wanted to meet us quickly," and I nodded.

Buttercup drew her shirt down, looking at Brenna and saying, "Full already?" Brenna kept staring at us, looking sleepy.

"Brenna must be sleepy," I said as I motioned my arms forward, and Buttercup handed me Brenna as I gently rocked her while she fell asleep, making my heart skip a beat.