CHAPTER: 50 ( PART 1)

HEY GUYS

HOW ARE YOU ALL? WELL, THIS CHAPTER IS ON BLOSSICK AND IT WAS PRETTY DIFFICULT TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I ENDED UP FORGETTING AGAIN AND AGAIN WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO WRITE.

I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS AND RE-READ IT WITH YOU ALL AND LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS. OK SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V

I was scared and terrified as to what will happen today. Ronin drove us over to my house but Buttercup is still at Draco's house and she is asleep for some odd reason but Draco said she went back home and her step-parents abused her again. Maybe she is just tired and that is why she is asleep.

I sat on the bed as Alex sat on my right side while Bubbles sat on my left. "everything will be ok Blossom" Bubbles said as she rubbed my hand while Alex hummed. "besides you got all of us on your side and the mafia boss said it would end up ok so stop worrying" Alex said making me smile. He was right, Loukas, Ronin, Draco, and Jace said it would be ok so I should believe them.

"you should now get ready," Bubbles said as I hummed and stood up looking at Alex who took the bag he bought with himself. We entered my walk-in-wardrobe as Alex sat on the couch with Bubbles. I looked at them when I noticed Alex reading a message on his mobile I guess. "help me select a dress" I now said as I took out a dress while Alex looked up at me and smiled.

"wear something simple yet engagement type cause Loukas messaged me and told me that we will go out later," Alex said making all my stress run away. "Thank God," Bubbles said happily as she stood up and opened her side of the cupboard and took out a dress. "is this ok?" Bubbles questioned Alex who hummed looking at the dress.

"now let's find a dress for you," Alex said as he helped me. I sat on the couch as he was looking at my dresses with Bubbles and selecting the perfect outfit.  "when will Buttercup arrive?" I questioned as Alex shrugged his shoulder. "You should start getting ready" Bubbles suggested as I hummed agreeing. I looked at the time and it was 4 so it will take us an hour to get ready and guests will start arriving around 5.

"ok let's get ready," I said as I sighed and went to the washroom while Bubbles went to the changing room and Alex went to the extra washroom that was inside the wardrobe. I quickly stripped my dress as I felt uneasy. I really don't feel like getting dressed up and being presented to get engaged to Dexter. It felt really weird, it was as if I am being sold to someone by my own mother. 

I shook my head as I quickly wore the dress and exited the washroom and entered my walk-in-wardrobe to see no one so I took out my matching necklace. I wore my necklace and earring as I applied pink lipstick. I did my make up and wore my bracelet as I took out the heels that I would need. I wore my heels and took out the brush as I started brushing my hair when I saw Bubbles walk out the changing room looking cute as ever. "let me brush your hair" Bubbles said as she started to brush my hair and make my hair. "Thank you," I said as she hummed and started brushing her own hair.

 "Thank you," I said as she hummed and started brushing her own hair