Before The Big Day

Jacinda is happy, she can finally be honest with herself, Tonz Gamboa holds a special place in her heart. She already resolved the fact that they can't be together just yet, but what's important is that, they share a mutual feeling. She feels that even if they are hindered by clause number 3, the fact that they're working together on projects is also a blessing in disguise. They don't have to fake the kilig and admiration, they don't have to do fan service, because what they do for each other is real.

They're currently rehearsing for Sunday's Best, and as usual, they have to be casual with their interactions. Alerting the management with their real status at this early in their careers will be a major problem.

They're doing another song production, and they were a breeze to work with, as per the directors and staff. Since they were very lowkey, the staff tend to take pictures of their "off-cam moments". They were also the center of attention among the hosts, because they look so good together.

After their prod was shot, Tonz immediately helped her to go down the stairs, he was whispering sweet nothings in her ears and she was kinda giggly, but they noticed a camera focused on them. They immediately let go of each other's hands.

"Ms. Kayla bat naman may pag picture?" Tonz asked, while running his fingers through his hair.

"For bts lang Tonz, nami-miss na kayo ng fans sa socmed." Ms. Kayla reasoned.

"Ms. Kayla baka naman ma wrong impression kami sa management nyan. Alam mo na cn3." Cie Cie worriedly said.

"Kalma lang kayo guys, may blessing ito ng itaas. Saka loveteam kayo, alangan di kayo mgkasama sa off-cam ganap? Saka anong cn3?"

Tonz and Cie Cie looked at each other. It's seems that clause number 3 is unknown to their handler. They also have a feeling that sir Monchet is also not aware. Maybe only MEG, Ms. O and attorney knows about this.

"It's nothing Ms. Kayla, we just don't want them to think that we're unprofessional, that's all."

"Guys, sa lahat ng loveteam na na handle ko, kayo pinaka lowkey, so I don't think mapapagalitan kayo. Relax lang, enjoy. Makikita ng mga tao if you're uncomfortable with each other."

"Ok po. Thanks for the advise." Tonz said.

After changing to their usual outfits, Tonz messaged Cie Cie about his plan. They bid their goodbyes with the staff and their handler. They reasoned that Tonz will need to drop her off at her thesismates' condo. Her driver and PA were instructed to go home.

While inside Tonz's car, she called her mother.

"Hello mama! I asked the driver and my PA to go home na. Tonz will drive me to Richie's place na lang. We still have to work on our thesis."

"Hello Jacinda, what time will you finish there? And also, there's a change of plans, we're not going to Antipolo for the weekend."

"Maybe we'll finish late. I'll call the driver na lang to pick me up."

"OK, just give me a call if you need anything. Can you put Tonz on speaker?"

"Hello tita?"

"Hi Tonz! Thank you for driving Jacinda to Richie's place. I hope it's not a nuisance for you."

"It's OK tita, it's on the way naman, since I also have to go to UST din."

"You have classes pa?"

"No po, I just have to return some library books."

"I see, drive safely, and thanks again!"

"Bye mama!"

"Bye tita!"

"Whew, kinabahan ako kay tita."

"Me too. I hate lying to her."

"I know, that's why I want to formally court you."

Jacinda stared at him, good thing it was traffic. They locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Wag ka mag joke Gamboa."

"Gamboa again? And who says I'm joking?"

"Tonz, I thought you understand? We can't do somethings freely until that contract expires." she said in exasperation.

"So, what do we do? Pretend we're just friends? It's easier to fake an affection than to hide it Cie Cie."

"I know, give me a year, maybe they'll be more lenient with us by then."

"And if not?"

"I really don't know..."

"Hey, sorry if you feel that I'm pressuring you about this. I just want to make a stand, man up and talk to your parents. I want them to know that my intentions are pure."

"I know, but this will just make things complicated as of the moment. We aren't even properly launched yet, but here we are, already professing our feelings for each other. Baka sabihin we're not professionals."

"Sorry, sige we'll wait for the proper timing." he held her hand, while the other is at the steering wheel.

They drove for a couple of hours. Cie Cie didn't realize that she slept, and when she wake up, she saw the lush greenery and a beautiful chapel at the top of a hill.