Undeniable Frisson

The look test continued until evening. There were a total of 30 ladies who vye for the role. Unfortunately, the team felt that no one were able to meet their standards.

Tonz also felt sad, he thought that it was because of him. He seemed more serious after his encounter with Jacinda, thus giving off a more intimidating vibe.

He is currently waiting at the conference room, when Ms. Dessa came in. She look tired and irritated.

"Tonz, I know it's kinda late, but MEG wanted you to have a look test with her referral. She'll forward the portfolio via email. She said that the talent is within the area."

"Ok Ms. Dessa. I'll just wait here."

"Thank you. I'll just be in my office. You can ask Mackie if you need anything."

Dessa left, but after 15 minutes she came back with a surprised look on her face. The whole team also shared the same expression, some were whispering with each other. Since the photographer already left, the team set up a camcorder and a couple of cellphones.

He was asked to stand in front, he was surprised when Jacinda walked towards him. She stood beside him, eyes fixated on the floor.

"Tonz, we'll just take a few shots, then I want you to act on a scenario."

"Ok ma'am."

"Jacinda, you're in charge of the scenario, is that OK?"

"Yes Ms. O."

"Ok, let's start with the look test."

Tonz felt all tingly again, he felt re-energized. He knew they got better pictures now compared to a whole day of professional photoshoot.

The team buzzed in excitement, the two were not standing close to each other, but there is an undeniable chemistry.

Jacinda transformed when they did the scenario. She was effortless, and Tonz was comfortable enough to act with her. She opted for a scene wherein they will be rivals for presidency in the student council. It wasn't a romantic scene, but Tonz definitely felt the frisson.

Dessa and the team were in awe. They knew that what they've just witnessed was indeed magical.