Sunday's Best

Sir Monchet and their handler Ms. Kayla were already in the dressing room of studio 8 when Tonz arrived. The glam team, handpicked by the management, has also set up there. Jacinda arrived minutes later, accompanied by her mother. They will occupy the dressing room next door.

Since it will be the soft launch of their loveteam, everyone is nervous. The PR team is focused if their tag line will trend.

They were introduced by the main hosts, the crowd was mesmerized by the two of them. It's as if, time stood still, and one can't help but smile giddily. Seeing them in one stage feels like magic, seeing them walking towards each other, feels like a dream. Dessa is at the control booth, smiling wide. The PR team updates her round the clock. They're trending with 50k tweets, 100k, 200k... #TonCieOnSundaysBest and #TonCieEverythingHasChanged are both at the top trends. TonCie took showbiz by storm.

Jacinda's heart feels full, their performance got a standing ovation from the audience. She wanted to burst into tears, it's been years since she last performed. She looked at Tonz, smile also plastered in his face. He looks like he enjoyed their performance. As they went down the side stairs, he held her hand to assist her. Dozens of camera phones focused on them. Some we're trying to take photos with them. Their handler and the show's production people guided them to the backstage. Fellow artists congratulated them. The main hosts even suggested that they guest again soon. They were ushered to the dressing room. Her mother hugged her, teary-eyed but smiling. She whispered in her ears, "I'm proud of you darling."

"Thank you mama." was all she could say.

They changed to their clothes. Sir Monchet said that Ms. O wanted to have a quick word. They went to the conference room. They were surprised to see not just Ms. O, but MEG as well.

"First of all, congratulations on your flawless performance. You're trending number 1 with 300k tweets." Ms. O beamed with happiness.

"Thank you Ms. O!" they said in unison.

"Well, MEG is here to announce one thing." sir Monchet said.

"The management decided to give you your own mini series. We will have the story pitch by next week." MEG said seriously.

"Thank you MEG." Tonz said.

"Thank you MEG, we're really grateful for this opportunity." Cie Cie said.

"Another thing, you'll need your own PA from now own. Tonz, you'll need a driver/PA too. The real work begins now." MEG said.

They looked at each other, no more impromptu road trips, cafe hunting and resto hopping. This is the part where they exchange their freedom for fame.