Cool Breeze And Lake Views

They changed seats and were back on the road. Jacinda hasn't spoken yet. She doesn't know how to react to his confession.

They reached a cozy resto which serves all day breakfast. She was surprised since she knows that it's by reservation only. Did Tonz planned this all along?

Their PAs stayed on a table far from them, while they were ushered to a table facing the lake. The view is magnificent, the weather is fine and the breeze is cool. Everything seems to be perfect, except for sad mood of Tonz Gamboa.

She decided to take a leap of faith. It's now or never.
While he was scanning the menu, she grabbed his hand, he looked up at her, puzzled. She gave him her phone, which shows an unfinished poem that she wrote for him.

"Everything is surreal, when you told me how you feel
I want to try, to believe and fall
But I guess I'm a coward after all
My uncertainty hurts you deep
Even if your ardor I want to keep
For we promised not to be
Lovers, coz of clause number three..."

He looked at her, trying so hard not to grin. He knows and that's what matters. He held both of her hands. They didn't speak, but their hearts understood. For words aren't enough, to express what they feel at that very moment.

While eating, Tonz would like to pinch himself. He couldn't be dreaming, can he? He read that poem, and it's all for him. She feels the same, maybe not with the same intensity yet, but she do feel something for him. They tried to act naturally, but pure bliss came over him. He gets kilig even with just a glimpse from her.

Cie Cie couldn't believe herself, did she really showed him the poem? She wrote it when they promised to be friends only. Because that's when she realized that she might be falling for him too.

They just enjoyed the rest of the day. After their brunch, they went to an amusement park to ride a ferris wheel. They held hands and let themselves feel that they're not TonCie, the loveteam, and that they're not doing this for show or fan service. They let themselves forget everything, feel free, even just for a day.