Gift Giving

Tonz woke up early, he enlisted the help of his friends for the distribution of the Christmas bags. Since Richie repacked some extra goodies, they can still give to the street sweepers and vendors outside the university.
The 4CA2 will go directly to the charity hospital.

They meet with Cie Cie to get the extra bags. They agreed to meet for lunch.

Josh and Kelv teased him incessantly.

"Tonz sa tagal nating magka kilala, parang first time kang sumali sa ganito." Josh teased.

"Oo nga, grabe ka pala ma-inlove eh." Kelv added.

"Guys, di ba pwedeng sharing is caring, share lang tayo ng blessings natin?" he reasoned.

"Share your blessing pala, eh di sana binilhan mo kami ng new phone or laptop." Josh said sarcastically.

"Tapusin na natin to para makapag lunch tayo. Gutom lang yan."

"San ka manlilibre?" Kelv said.

"Sa Angkong or Mang Tootz para maiba."

"Kuripot. Pero pag kay Jacinda galante." Nicolo butted in.

"Uy pre, didn't know you're enlisted to help us." Tonz said.

"Eh si Jacinda eh, sabi tulungan ko kayo. Nagmamadali ata, may lunch date kayo?" Nicolo inquired.

"Meron nga pre, pero kami sa Angkong lang papakainin." Josh said.

"Tonz my boy, delikado ka na." Nicolo sighed.

"Yan din sinabi ko sa kanya pre." Kelv said.

"Sobrang obvious na talaga eh no?" Josh said.

He couldn't react, he remembered CN3 (clause N
number 3).

After giving the last of the gift bags, the boys headed straight to KFC. After ordering, he texted Cie Cie to inquire if they're already finished. She said that they'll be done in no time. He bid the boys good bye. They seemed happy with his treat.

He went to the charity hospital to wait for Cie Cie. She's already outside, talking to some classmates. Once she spotted him, she waved them goodbye.

"How was it?" she said.

"It was great, sumunod pala si Nicolo."

"Yeah, sinabihan ko, madami ng favors yun sa akin." she explained.

"OK, so where do you want to eat?"

"Bonchon?"

"OK."

While they were enjoying their dessert of bingsu, he asked her, "Are you going to Paskuhan with your friends? I heard that Ben and Ben will be performing."