A World Of Our Own

After their romantic Tagaytay getaway, things started to change for Tonz and Cie Cie.

Well it's true that they don't have a label yet, but they try to spend more time together in school. When at the studio or at work, they keep their interactions casual, so as not to alert the management of their budding romance.

Even if Tonz wanted to profess his love for Cie Cie to the whole universe, he has to stop himself. He believes that proper timing is the key. And they still have to prove to the management that being inlove with your onscreen partner, will not be a hindrance for success.

Cie Cie on the other hand, felt that keeping this huge secret is challenging. Especially when the eyes of everyone was on the new loveteam. They have to be discreet and lowkey whenever they're with sir Monchet and the team. They even have to guard their actions when they're with their PAs, so as not to give her parents a clue about their real score.

She's just so glad that the halls of St. Raymund's and the library became their refuge, it's like they are in their own little world. Their block mates were also very supportive, they don't ask questions, they just understood. Sometimes, their friends would even cover for them, just so they can go out on dates during weekends.

Just like today, Richie, and Cie Cie's other thesis mates decided to meet in Richie's condo near the school to check on their RRL. Tonz dropped by and brought food for the group.

"Thanks for the treat Tonz! Super dami ata nito." Richie said, over the huge pizza and pasta haul that Tonz bought.

"You're welcome, I'm the one who should thank you guys pa nga. Eto pa yung chicken wings." Tonz said.

"Naku kung sa Dispatch to, mayaman na kami, dami naming bts pics nyo eh." Lindsay said jokingly.

"Di kana irereto ni Tonz kay Josh, chismosa ka." Richie said.

"Joke lang yun, as if ilalaglag natin si Jacinda, sya kaya thesis leader natin." Zoey said.

"True, thanks Cie Cie, you're the best!" Richie and the others hugged her.

"So alam na, if may bashers, tayo ang unang magde-defend sa ating fave loveteam." Zoey said.

"Don't worry about that guys, I'm always here for Jacinda." Tonz said sincerely.

"Ganda talaga ni baby girl! Buti na lang talaga may knight in shining armor ka." Lindsay teased.

"Basta Tonz, wag na wag mong sasaktan si Cie Cie. Buong block talaga kaming susugod sayo." Richie said.

"Hindi ko kayang i-hurt yan. Sobrang important nya sa akin."

"Mabuti ng clear. Did you hear that baby girl? Ay hala nakatulog na pala."

"Can I take her home na? Napagod na siguro, nag rehearsal pa kasi kami yesterday." Tonz asked.

"Sure, eh anong sasabihin mo kay tita? Bakit ikaw naghatid, eh thesis paalam nya." Richie argued.

"Oo nga pala. Maybe you should call her driver na lang. I'll convoy na lang and make sure she gets home safe."

Cie Cie opened her eyes, she looked really tired, "It's OK Tonz, I'll call the driver na lang. You should go ahead."

"Are you sure? I can wait here until they pick you up."

"It's OK, I'll see you on Monday na lang. Thanks for the food, my friends surely enjoyed it."

"Guys I'll go ahead na. Thanks again. Cie Cie, please call me when you get home, ok?"

"Yup. Ingat ka."

Tonz hugged her really tight. He knows that it's the right thing to do, but his heart still tightened at the thought of goodbyes.