Last Sem

Since it's their last semester, school is no longer very hectic. They both only need to finish the 19 units left. Most of their free times were spent in the library. They can't hangout outside the campus anymore, since they became more recognizable after their guesting on Sunday's Best! Their respective PAs also go to the campus with them, just in case they'll have a guesting or shooting after class. Their PAs try to blend in and stay lowkey.

They already read the script for their mini series. It will be shot in Zambales too, so they're both excited. They also completed the shoot for the movie, and post production, including dubbing was scheduled by February.

Forms for the upcoming seniors' retreat in Calaruega was also distributed. Jacinda really wants to go, but they already have a prior commitment. Tonz promised himself that he will take her there.

Tonz also got a message from tita Elena that they're surprising Cie Cie on her birthday. To be honest, he still don't know what to give her. She hasn't wore the necklace he gave her last Christmas, so he's not sure if she liked it or not.

They were in CA's room one afternoon, when he remembered to open the topic. Tonz class was already dismissed, but he opted to stay to talk to her. She's busy double checking the statistics on their thesis. Some of her classmates went out to eat snacks in Dapits, while some stayed behind, minding their own business.

"Hey, your birthday is just around the corner, what do you want as a gift?"

"World peace." she said, without even looking at him.

"Seriously? Pang Ms. Universe naman sagot mo eh."

"Tonz, you're not a genie, ok? And I'm happy with what I have na."

"You don't really want anything else? Like a bag or jewelry?"

"If my mother asked you to bug me until I say what I want for my  birthday, then you're not succeeding. Nicolo tried a couple of times na."

"It's not for tita Elena, it's actually for me. I haven't seen you wear my Christmas gift, so I assumed that it's not your thing." he explained.

She stopped doing her computation. She looked at him and said, "Sorry, I didn't know that you got offended that I didn't get the chance to wear it. I really appreciate the gesture, it's just that, it's the first time that a guy gave me a gift. I don't know how my parents will react if I wore it and tell them that it came from you. They might get the wrong idea."

"I get it now, medyo nag tampo lang. I really thought you didn't like it."

"Ang baby naman nito, I liked it, ok?"

"Hoy baby, baby kayo dyan. Pa dating na yung prof namin Gamboa." Richie said.

"I'll see you later? I'll be in the lib lang." Tonz got up and started to leave.

"Later na. I'll message you na lang." Cie Cie said.

"Ay naku, ikaw na talaga Jacinda Beatriz Martinez! Ganda eh." Richie said jokingly.

"Mana sayo!" she teased back.

Tonz couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. She liked his gift! Now the only problem is, what do I give her for her birthday?