TonCie

Tonz received a message from Ms. Dessa, they've set up an interview for him with the legal office. He was about to start in a distinguished law firm in Makati, but he decided to take Ms. Dessa's advise to try his luck in ACZ's legal department instead. He also needed to finish his internship early, so that they may proceed with their workshops. Besides, it will be a good cover, since the project is very confidential.

After the short interview, he was asked to complete some requirements before he can start on Friday.

He decided to drop by Ms. Dessa's office to personally thank her for putting in a good word for him.

Mackie said that he can just knock, but before he could do so, another person opened the door. He came face to face with Jacinda. He was actually planning to apologize to her, but he doesn't have her contact details. She bowed her head and muttered an "excuse me" before heading back to her work station.

He let himself in, Ms. Dessa motioned for him to sit down. She's currently in a middle of a phonecall. "Yes MEG, we already drafted the contract. Legal will probably send it by tomorrow. Yes, their schedules were already aligned, yes, I think it's better that way. Just a normal interaction, no pressure. Should they be attending events together? By first quarter na lang siguro? OK, ok. Oh the name, yes will do. Talk to you later. Bye!"

She seems to be in a good mood. "Sorry about that, so how was the interview?"

"I was hired ma'am, I just need to complete some requirements so that I can start on Friday. Thank you for your help."

"Good to hear that. By the way, we've been planning for you workshops to be held on weekends, so that it won't interfere with your studies. Will that be OK for you?"

"Sure ma'am, thank you for considering that."

"Of course, you're both graduating, we want to help you with your acads too. Anyway, I'll call in Jacinda, we'll have a little brainstorming. "

She placed a piece of paper and a pen in front of him. Then, she asked for Jacinda via intercom.

Jacinda knocked on the door, then quietly sat on the chair beside him.

"So guys, I want you to write your nicknames. We need a catchy loveteam name, so please bear with me."

After writing their nicknames, Dessa tried to jumble it to create a cute lt name. He noticed that Jacinda didn't write Cie Cie.

"Why didn't you include Cie Cie?" he whispered, but Dessa heared it.

"Cie Cie (Si Si), Cie Cie Martinez, wow it's got a nice ring to it."

Jacinda panicked, "Ms. O, it's my Lola's pet name for me, and it's kind of personal..."

"Jacinda, don't you want to honor your Lola by using that name? And besides, it goes well with Tonz, TotCie, CieTo, or TonCie!"