Game Day

After their meeting, they decided to call it a night. Cie Cie's driver is already outside ACZ, and all Tonz could do, is to see her off.

The next day, she called him to inform that they meet in MOA for the game. He knew he can't insist on fetching her, since she's with her brothers.

He arrived in MOA early. He was surprised to see his block mates near the Coral Way entrance.

"Gamboa! Never thought we would see you here. Sino kasama mo?" Forts or Arturo Paz IV asked him.

"I'm with some friends, they're on their way na."

"Si Jacinda ba?" Kelv butted in.

Tonz knew that they won't stop asking questions, so he gave in.

"Yes, si Jacinda nga, pero we're just friends, ok na?"

The boys snickered, "Yeah, we're just friends, watch our movie na lang. Hahaha ang showbiz mo pre." Forts mockingly said.

But before he could answer, he saw Cie Cie walked past him. He excused himself and caught up with her.

"Hey sorry, my block mates and I just saw each other here."

"No need to explain. By the way, my brothers couldn't make it. Here's your ticket. I'm leaving na din."

"Why? What happened?"

"They have make-up classes for Mandarin. Papa said they need to prioritize that. I offered the tickets to Josh. He said he'll just get the tickets from you."

"Wait, you don't want to watch na? How about Nicolo? Won't he feel bad that you didn't get to watch his game?"

"It's OK, he knows that I don't usually watch his games. He offered the tickets coz my brothers are close to him."

"If you're not watching, I'm not going either."

"Tonz, basta here are the tickets. Enjoy the game." she put the tickets in his palm and walked away.

He was stunned. What just happened?