Of Birthdays And After Party

After the event, the artists were summoned to the executive conference room. MEG was very happy with the attention that this batch of rising stars received. She said that she arranged for a dinner and after party in a new sports and resto bar near the network. She invited the artists, Ms. Dessa's team and their respective families too.

Cie Cie's mother begged off, she said that she needs to meet with some people. She told Cie Cie to message her if she needs the car. Tonz and his family excused themselves for the dinner, but promised to join the after party. Cie Cie is also invited, and much to his relief, she said she would join them.

Cie Cie finally met the rest of Tonz's family, and she immediately clicked with their youngest, Adrianna Cecilia or Aicee. They were on a convoy, Tonz was driving his car, while his family rode the van. Unfortunately, before they can enter the restaurant, the rain poured very hard, thus leaving the two of them extremely wet. Good thing his family bought some change of clothes in a nearby boutique. Abby said that they should see it as a blessing for their upcoming projects.

After a sumptuous dinner at his favorite Japanese restaurant, they drove to the resto bar.

The after party is already in full swing. They introduced his family to the team, as well as coartists that they've became friends with.

Since only the two of them are an official loveteam, everyone kept teasing them, especially since their clothes became matchy, which is definitely Abby's scheme.

Cie Cie was prodded to sing by Mackie. Everyone teased them again, especially coz they knew that it's his birthday.

She got up the stage, shy at first, but she asked the band if she could sing that particular song. She started singing and Tonz could see her enjoying.

"Stop me on a corner,
I swear you hit me like a vision
I, I, I, wasn't expecting
But who am I to tell fate where it's
Supposed to go with it,
Don't blink you might miss it
See we got a right to just
Love it or leave it, you find it and keep it
Cause it ain't everyday you get the chance to say

Oh, this is how it starts,
Lightning strikes the heart
It goes off like a gun
Brighter than the sun"

He was prodded by everyone to join Cie Cie on stage, so he did.

"Oh it could be the stars
Falling from the sky
Shining how we want
Brighter than the sun"

Once they finished the song, the crowd erupted with a very loud cheer. Everyone was gushing about their undeniable chemistry. Some even took videos of them.

Mackie is the first one to post on social media and it became the number 1 in trending topics. Some shippers already called themselves "Sunnies" based on the song name. Tonz is nicknamed "lightning" and Cie Cie was called "star", the #TonCieUniverse was born.

*Brighter than the sun by Colbie Caillat
(No copyright infringement)