Just Friends For Now

After the interview they were ushered to the dressing room, sir Monchet congratulated them. They were very natural in the set and they get to answer the questions eloquently. The audience were definitely kilig, so they expect that the episode will trend once it airs.

They were also informed of their first photoshoot for a top magazine by second week of February. Their schedule is very hectic, as metioned by Ms. Kayla, their handler. They were reminded to take vitamins and plenty of sleep while they still can.

While walking in the hallway of ACZ, Tonz asked her, "Do you want to have brunch with me?"

She hesitated at first, their handler said, "You go ahead, di pa nga sya nag-breakfast eh."

"Would you like to join us Ms. Kayla?"

"No thanks, may meeting pa kami nila sir Monchet. Enjoy kayo and ingat, ok?"

"Thanks Ms. Kayla! See you next week." Tonz said.

"Bye Ms. Kayla, see you."

They were standing outside the building when Tonz said, "Let's go to Tagaytay."

"Ok, but how about our drivers and PAs?"

"Convoy na lang. You're mom won't be pleased if we send them home."

"True, but why Tagaytay?"

"I just want to have a change of scenery." he said casually.

"OK, I'll be in my car na, convoy tayo right?"

"You don't want to ride with me?" he sound disappointed.

"Tampo agad. I'll ride with you na."

He smiled really wide, "Can my PA ride in your car?" he asked.

"Can I drive Oblak?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure, but once we get to the zigzags or uphill, I'll drive na ah?"

"OK po."

The drive going to the south was very chill and relaxing. Tonz played his chill ride playlist. He sang along one of JT's popular songs.

"I know people make promises all the time

Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife and you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it overtime
And I won't stop until you believe it
Cause baby you're worth it

So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall inlove with me

Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true with me
Spend all your time and your money just to find out my love was free
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall inlove with me, me
It's not a bad thing to fall inlove with me, me..."

Cie Cie stopped at a lay by. She couldn't help but feel affected by the song. He looked at her, eyes full of questions and affection.

"We... we better change seats, I don't think I can drive anymore." she said, trying to compose her voice.

"OK. I'm sorry if it bothered you. Jacinda, I know I promised that  we will stay friends, but I can't help it. What I said at the interview is true. I know we're friends, but I want to know you better. I know we're both bound by our contracts, but I'm not rushing things. I can wait, and be just friends, for now."

*Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
(No copyright infringement)