Solo Project

Tonz bid his family goodbye at the airport, with a promise of a Christmas visit once his schedule allows.

He rode the van with his ate Abby. He was planning to call Cie Cie when his phone rang.

"Hello Gamboa, still remember me?" sir Ken said.

"Hi sir, how are you?"

"I'm good, congrats again ah, I called to remind you about the toothpaste ad that we will shoot next weekend."

"Yes sir, nasabi na din po ni Ms. Kayla. Wala pong speaking lines yun di ba?"

"Good, good. Sige I'll see you then, oo wala naman. You'll be with another model pala. Last minute addition ng Adpower. Ok lang ba?"

"Naka oo na tayo sir eh."

"Baka magselos loveteam mo?"

"Supportive yun sir."

"O sige, bye, see you."

"Bye sir."

He saw his sister looking at him, concern written on her face.

"What is it manang?"

"Well, a project with another girl might cause a problem. You and Cie Cie are just starting, some people might get confused."

He shrugged it off, his management and F Models already agreed with that last solo project. He just need to show up and do his job.

"Don't worry manang, I'll inform Cie Cie about this project."

He saw Cie Cie's Igs, she seems relaxed and enjoying her stay in their weekend home. He messaged her, "Hi, how r u?"

She replied instantly, "Good, I just got home from tennis."

"Wow, good for you. Btw, can I call you?"

"Give me 30 minutes."

"OK."

They arrived at their townhouse. His sister went straight to the kitchen, while he went to his room. He also had a quick shower before he decided to call Cie Cie.

"Hey, sorry to bother you..."

"Spill it Tonz..."

"I'm doing a solo project."

"Is this for the toothpaste ad?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Ms. Kayla told me."

"Oh, so you're OK with it?"

"Of course! I know that it's already planned prior your contract with ACZ. And, I support you 100%."

"Thanks! I'm glad you understand."

"I'm your partner di ba?"

"Yeah, thanks again. And I... I miss our coffee time."