The Go-see

Tonz arrived at ACZ with an hour  and a half to spare. It was a good thing, since the security at ACZ is very tight. He remembered that he wasn't able to grab a bite because of the "carpark incident". He saw a coffeeshop at the ground floor of the building, so he decided to take a late lunch. He ordered a panini and a cold brew. He sat at a corner and enjoyed his meal. He checked his watch and looked for a restroom to freshen up. He knows that black is a bit cliche for a go-see, but he felt that it's appropriate. To add a bit of style,  he opened the first two buttons of his dress shirt and rolled the sleeves.

He arrived at the office of Ms. Montano by 2:30 P. M. He was advised to wait, so he just kept himself busy with his phone.

By exactly 3:00, he was ushered to a conference room. Upon entering, he knew everyone was already scrutinizing him from head to foot. The person sitting at the head of the table spoke.

"Mr. Gamboa, can you tell me something that is not in your portfolio?" said the very imposing Odessa Montano.

Tonz, although caught off-guard, managed to smile and started to charm the people around him.

"Good afternoon, I'm Antonito Torres Gamboa III. You can call me Tonz. Well it's not on my portfolio, but I can say that I'm a very level headed person..."

"And why is that so?" Odessa cut him off.

"I heard about this meeting while I was in school. Since I don't have the luxury of time, I decided to change into this outfit at the backseat of my car. Unfortunately, a fellow student misunderstood, she thought that I'm with someone and doing the nasty. So she reported me to a guard..." Tonz said, while smiling sheepishly.

"Wait, did she caused a scene?" asked Odessa.

"Yes, she did. I managed to explain my side. The guard checked, and cleared me from the issue..."

"What happened to the girl?" Odessa prodded him.

"Well, I think she tried to apologize and left immediately..."

"So how do you feel about that? Did she managed to annoy you?"

"Not really, I feel like I'm also responsible for the way she reacted. I just hoped that we got to iron things out before we parted ways."

"Hmmm... interesting. Can you act out that scenario for us with someone? I just want to see the emotion."

"Uhm, okay..."

"Great! You may seat down." Odessa pressed the intercom "Bev, can you ask Jacinda to come in? Thanks!"