Latte Art And Late Night Talk

They ended up at a quaint coffee shop in Poblacion. Cie Cie ordered 3D Latte Art, while Tonz opted for an iced americano.

Some people were also in Halloween costumes, so they blended right in. They heard that there is an open mic at the second floor, so they stayed downstairs.

"This coffee is really cute, parang ayaw ko na inumin." Cie Cie said while taking a picture of her drink. She seemed more relaxed compared when they were at the party.

Tonz sipped his coffee, he didn't really know what to say

Tonz sipped his coffee, he didn't really know what to say. He's lost for words at the moment. He's just enjoying this alone time with her.

He checked his socmed and found him and Cie Cie tagged in a post about the party.

He sighed, people are now aware of their existence and their every move. He felt bad that he wasn't able to inform her about the party. He should really be more cautious of his actions now.

"I... I'm sorry again for not telling you about the party."

She looked at him and said, "Same here, though I asked Ms. Kayla if I can go. She said people will definitely talk, so she told me to stay lowkey."

"Yeah, lowkey. We're public figures now more than ever. Every post, every tweet, every photos and videos will make or break us. But I promise that I'll always think first before I act, so as not to drag you into controversy." he said sincerely.

"Me too, I guess I should also consider that we're partners and that I should inform you about things like that. To be honest, Rocio Almeida is a persistent  suitor, whom I turned down many times before. He's just really pushy, so I make it a point not to be in the same room with him. That's why Nicolo invited you, so that Rocio won't bother me." she explained.

"Now I get it. Josh only told me about the party kaninang lunch time. Our friends are conspiring na pala." he chuckled.

"Sorry, ginawa pa kayong scapegoat ni Nicolo."

"It's OK, at least you got out of an uncomfortable situation. I'll always be glad to be of help."

"Thank you kidlat." she giggled.

"Wait, so you saw the tweets?"

"Yup, cute nga nila eh, Sunnies. Witty sila."

"Yeah, I'm just happy that you're OK with that."

"I'm happy, period. Pero I'll be happier if we get to sleep na."

He checked his watch, it's already midnight.

"Let's go. Do you want to drive?" he asked.

Cie Cie gave him a big smile.