Of Rumors And Friendship

When the month of October came, their workshops are on full blast. They have to attend  dancing, singing, and hosting classes. Good thing that they have already completed their internship.

The contract signing event was moved at the end of the month. The management, specifically MEG, wanted to include them in the Christmas Station ID and trade event.

This week, they have to meet with writers who will pitch stories for their first project.

Although their schedule is full, Tonz still feel hyped, he enjoys the new things that he learn from the respected people in the industry. To cap it off, he and Cie Cie already formed a beautiful friendship.

They hang out after workshops or when they're in school. Some people were surprised to see them together. Rumors has been circulating that they're dating. Tonz shrugged it off, since the comments were mostly positive and his schoolmates are not hostile or pakialamera. Some girls even rejoiced, since King Tiger, Nicolo Baltazar is confirmed to be single. Some were even inspired by them and are already shippers of their unusual partnership. People still don't know about their upcoming loveteam, and the management decided that those rumors are good publicity anyway.

They also constantly videocall each other, especially when reading lines together or just wanting to talk about the days' work. Since they have a shared secret, the bond they have became stronger each day. It feels like they're in their own little world. Sometimes, they also post about each other on social media. Just glimpse and pieces, or some silly banter in Twitter. Overnight, they became the favorite couple in the campus. The shippers also called them "TonCie", since sir Mackie tagged them in a post. It's just a photo of them in their last day as interns. But they were surprised that people picked it up.