Apology Accepted

Jacinda couldn't sleep, she's been tossing and turning in her bed for almost two hours now, yet she is still wide awake.

After their little confrontation at the main building, she feel guilty for leaving him behind. The way she acted is not acceptable, it was very childish indeed. But pride took the better of her, she still won't answer his calls and messages. She couldn't believe that she became jealous of the supporters.

Which is weird, because she was never the jealous type. And as Nicolo said, she's quiet level-headed and mature. But Tonz stirred feelings that she wasn't even aware that she has all along. And she's not happy with it.

That's why there's clause number 3 Cie Cie, so you won't end up being hurt, she reminded herself. But no, she didn't listen, she fell and keeps falling everyday too. No labels yet, no endearment, no I love yous. But the affection and attachment is there. MU, "magulong usapan" or "mutual understanding", she's not sure. But the only sure thing is, Tonz Gamboa is important to her.

Tonz received a message that they'll perform at Sunday's Best! again. It will be a taped episode, so they're expected to be on the studio by Thursday. He already hatched a plan with their friends. He just hope that they will be OK by then.

Cie Cie's health improved, good thing they will not sing live, since her voice is not yet one hundred percent OK. She's also avoiding him in school, she don't know what to tell him when they see each other again.

On Wednesday, Richie and her thesis mates wanted to hangout in the field. She find it weird at first, since they don't usually go there. They will always complain that it's far and that it's better in the lib because of the a/c. She suspect that they will just look at their crushes.

They visited the church first. She prayed for clarity and peace of mind. And she prayed for him too.

They occupied one of the gazebos infront of the church. They were almost finish with their thesis, and their adviser is confident that they'll be able to present it properly. Ms. O had been a great help too. That's why she sometimes feel bad that she and Tonz have a relationship beyond the professional level.

They were just chilling when a soccer ball bounced on their area. She picked up the ball to throw it back to the field, but the words "I'm sorry Cie Cie" was written in it. She looked around to see the owner of the ball, and it's none other than Tonz. Her friends became giggly when he approached them. He was holding a huge bouquet of Gerbera daisies and roses. Some people were looking at them, probably curious of the spectacle that they're generating. She could feel her face burning.

"Jacinda Beatriz Martinez, I'm very sorry. I don't really know what to say. I just want you to know that I'm sorry for being inconsiderate. If you want time to think things over, I'm willing to give it to you. I miss you so much my Jacinda." Tonz said.

Her friends were already in another gazebo, they left her alone with Tonz! She couldn't utter a word. She didn't know that he could make this huge gesture, just so he can apologize to her. And he said he misses her!

"Tonz, I... apology accepted. You don't have to do this."

"But I want to. I promised your friends that I won't hurt you, but here I am, hindi pa nga tayo, nasasaktan na kita."

"I was also wrong, I let my jealousy get the better of me."

His face light up. A small smile played on his lips. "So you're really jealous huh?"

"Maybe, but like what I've said earlier, it's wrong that I acted that way. I'm not your girlfriend, so I don't have the right to be jealous."

He placed the flowers on the table and grabbed her hand, "Well I'm giving you all the right to be jealous. Coz girlfriend or not, you're the most important person in my life. You're the reason for my happiness, my Jacinda."

Tears welled in her eyes. He hugged her, while she buried her face in his chest. "Thank you, my Tonito."