Down South

After the Undas break, Tonz and Cie Cie both became busier with school stuff. They weren't able to hangout but were constantly communicating.

The weekend came and Tonz and his handler drove south for the location of the commercial shoot.

They were introduced to the team, Tonz felt comfortable since he already worked with them in the past. He was ushered to another tent to meet the other model. He was surprised that it is none other than Arissa Dela Rama, famous commercial model turned actress. He heard that she signed up with HG Television.

She's quiet tall and slender, her face has that intimidating aura but she has a nice smile. They shared a simple handshake.

They were both professionals that is why they finished the shoot within the day. The team said that this will be aired by December.

He felt tired, he knows that he is missing her. With her, it's not just work, it's a shared passion. Since he can't help it anymore, he called her...

"This is Nicolo speaking, how may I help you?"

He double checked if he called the right number.

"Nicolo? Where is Jacinda?"

"Gamboa, sorry, she's currently with my girlfriend, shopping, we're here at Nike Park."

"I see, can I go there and meet up with you guys?"

"Bakit? Miss mo na ako?" Nicolo joked.

"Seryoso pre, can you wait for me there? I'm in Alabang na, I'll just ask the service to drop me off there."

"Sige na nga, treat mo yung dinner ah? Galante ka daw sabi ng mga tiga CA eh."

"Sure pre, no prob. I just want to hangout with you."

"OK, I'll distract them para surprise. I think your presence will cheer her up."

"Why? What happened?"

"Sya na lang tanongin mo pre. Out ako sa mga ganyan. I'll call you na lang if ever change location kami."

"Thanks pre, I owe you..."

"Dinner, you owe me dinner. Hahaha. Bye na."

He asked the service to drop him off at Bonifacio High Street. He's very excited to see her smile again.