Dinner

Cie Cie received a call from Ezzy, she said she wanted to check some new sneakers at Nike Park. Since she's also a sneakerhead, she agreed to meet in Highstreet.

She's also contemplating in buying a belated gift for Tonz. But she knew that he's more of an Adidas guy.

She didn't know that Nicolo will tag along. But she's OK with it, since she knows that he will not have a choice but to bring all of their shopping bags.

Ezzy is being her usual talkative self when she saw Nicolo picked up her phone. She assumed that her mom might be the caller, since he's in a good mood. The guy is really like a 3rd son to her parents. Good thing they didn't see him as a potential son-in law.

A couple of hours have passed, but she didn't hear any complaints from Nicolo, he must be really inlove.

"My MVP, are you hungry na?" Ezzy said in her sweetest tone.

They both know that Nicolo gets "hangry" most of the time. But once he's filled with food, his mood gets better.

"My love, medyo lang, can we go to Locavore?" he said with matching  puppy dog eyes.

She can't help but feel grossed out with the sweetness. She's not a prude, but PDA from her friends really freaks her out. Talk about being a NBSB.

"Medyo heavy yung food dun eh, I'm on a diet pa di ba?" Ezzy said.

"Let's try lang my love, I'm craving for their oyster sisig eh."

"OK. How about you Jacinda, is it OK with you?" Ezzy turned to her.

"OK lang, less rice na lang for me."

"Naks! Diet ang superstar." Nicolo joked.

She just made a face. They walked to the restaurant. She was surprised that they were ushered to a table right away. Nicolo must be really hungry, she said to herself.

But surprise, surprise, Tonz is already there waiting for them.