Glimpse Of The Past

After almost an hour drive, they slowed down. He looked out the window to see the Cultural Center of the Philippines. They turned to the right and parked in Harbor Square.

He didn't know what to say, could this be the time when Cie Cie uncover herself to him?

"Thank you for letting me drive Oblak. I really appreciate it." she said, the twinkle in her eyes very undeniable. She gave him the keys.

"No prob, I think he likes you too."

"Haha yeah, I guess so. Would you like to take a walk?"

"Sure. I've never really been here. Sorry probinsyano eh." he said while putting his hand on his nape.

"That's OK, there's always the first time."

They went across the street, he even spotted PICC. She's walking kinda fast, it's like she's excited to meet an old friend.

At the side entrance, she stopped. She take in the view, especially the tarpaulins with the names of the shows. A tear fell from her eye. She sniffed, not wanting to let him know that she's getting emotional, but he knows. So he grabbed her hand and gave it sa tight squeeze. She looked at him and led him to the front facade of the building.

She looked at the entrance, their hands still intertwined. Tears are now running freely. He gave her a handkerchief, while his thumb is slowly caressing the back of her hand.

"This was my second home, Tonz. My dream, and I blew it. Now, I can't even walk through those doors anymore. Like, I'm not worthy."

"I don't know what happened in the past, but I know for sure that you're worthy to be here Cie Cie. You're very passionate about acting, you're talented, a mistake should never define you."

"Thanks Tonz, that's why I want to succeed, with you. Because if that happens, maybe I can have the courage to face my fear. Maybe I'll feel worthy to enter this theater again. Maybe I'll feel like I'm an actress once again." she said, emotions overflowing.

"Yeah, a 100 million movie gross will be our target. You want all 4 major awards?" he jokingly said.

"Haha, grabe naman yun. Baka nga 10 million lang eh masaya na ako."

"There's no limit naman sa pangarap di ba? Dream big na agad. TonCie, the breakout loveteam of this generation." he said full of conviction.

"Oo na, I'll take your word for it. If we make it, I promise to come back here with you." she said, tears no longer visible.

"Oo naman, tapos we'll watch a play and be on the frontpage of magazines, spotted TonCie dating. Hahaha..."

"Sira, may clause number 3 di ba?"