Thursday

Tonz woke up late. He knew that he'd be in a foul mood for the rest of the day. He wasn't able to grab some breakfast because he's already rushing to get into his first class. Fortunately, he was able to beat time. Good thing it was just a minor subject. After an hour and a half of Theology, he message his friend and fellow model Josh Andrada to grab some snacks. Josh is also in 4th year, but he is year older than him, and he's taking up ComArts/CA. They ended up at the carpark and decided on Subway. Since it's only 9, they were able to get seats.

While munching on some chips, his eyes were caught by a familiar face, it's none other than Jacinda, the intern. He was about to greet her, but then, a tall guy walked up beside her. The guy, also clad in AB uniform, ordered for her, while she decided to take the vacant table across them. He tried to catch her eyes but she doesn't seem to notice. She's quiet busy with her phone.

"Tonz! Tonz!" Josh tried to call his attention.

"Sorry pre, what were you saying?"

"I was asking what happened to your go-see, pero spaced out ka. Sino ba kasi tinitignan mo?" Before he could stop Josh, he already looked at the table across them. Jacinda and the guy were already eating.

"Si Jacinda ba or si Nicolo?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Hahaha... I mean, sino sa kanila bet mo?"

"Gago ka pre...Pero kilala mo sila?"

"Classmate ko si Jacinda sa isang minor, si Nicolo player yan ng Tigers. Eh bakit curious ka?"

"Wala. Chismoso ka na ngayon?"

"Hahaha... Di pwedeng wala. Bakit nga kasi? Bet mo si Jacinda?"

"I just met her yesterday, bet na agad?"

"Well, I can't blame you, she's cute, smart, at talented pa."

"Dami mong alam ah, baka ikaw may bet dun."

"Friend-zoned ako nyan, hahaha..."

"Seryoso? Hahaha..."

"Joke lang! And besides, si Nicolo, lagi yang nakabantay sa kanya."

"Is that her boyfriend?" he wasn't able to contain his voice, some people looked at him, even Nicolo, while Jacinda was just there reading a book.