Chapter 60: Home Sweet Home

Justin P.O.V
It would be my mom and Paul's first time back in San Francisco tomorrow since we moved to Colorado more than 10 years ago. Although I liked living in Denver when I was younger, I did not want to start my adult life there. There were not as many job opportunities as there were in California plus Tasha wanted to be a model at the time but that dream quickly faded after she realized how competitive the industry was so she applied for any kind of job she could find until she got hired at Chase Bank where she stayed for the past few years so I moved back here after grad school and have been here ever since.
Marcus stayed here too I mean he was in jail so he didn't have a choice but even after he got out, he never moved away. Instead, he convinced mom and Paul to buy him the house that he fucked my girlfriend and his car so he could start his new life. They always treated like royalty from a young age and it annoyed me. He could do no wrong in there eyes and even if he did, they always covered it up. Not this time.
I already knew they would spend the next few weeks at my house crying and talking about him and I was not in the mood to hear it. I wanted this investigation to be over soon so Destiny and I could live our lives together in peace.