Chapter 58: New Life

Justin P.O.V
The next day, the police called me to tell me what I already knew: Marcus and Tasha died from traumatic brain injury. I started crying. "I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother and sister in law."
Hearing the words sister in law when she was in fact my girlfriend made me want to vomit.
"Thank you."
"We'll be in touch after we find out who murdered them. Take care of yourself."
I hung up the phone. I didn't want to tell my mom and Paul yet. I couldn't. I would feel terrible.
I instead called Destiny. I needed to hear her voice.
"I'm so sorry Justin! I'm coming over right now. Text me your address."
I didn't tell her that I killed them. She would hate me for the rest of her life and I didn't want that to happen.
I needed support. I texted her and waited till she arrived.

—-
Destiny came with chocolate and red wine. "I figured some alcohol and candy would cheer you up." She smiled.
I let her in and we sat on the couch watching tv. I laid my head on her shoulder.
After the make out session at the office, things between us were awkward. I could tell she felt guilty but two of us played a role in what happened because we both wanted it. I didn't want her to feel bad but I also didn't want her to feel uncomfortable at the office constantly worrying that Tasha would come back to beat her so when she told me she was quitting, I didn't stop her.
We never really spoke after that so I never got to apologize.
"Hey Destiny. Thanks for being here." I looked up at her.
"No problem. Glad to support you in any way I can."
"Listen, I never got to apologize at the office that day. I'm sorry that happened with Tasha. She was very crazy especially when it came to me."
She started laughing. "I mean I don't blame her . I would go crazy if you were my man and someone tried to steal you from me."
I started laughing too.
We stared into each other's eyes then I kissed her but instead of kissing me again, she pulled away.
"Justin, are you sure you want to do this? You're grieving right now."
She brought up a good point but Tasha and I were together anymore. We hadn't been since that situation at the office.
"Yes, I do. Don't worry about Tasha. Since that day we broke up, we never got back together. I love you and only want you."
She smiled then leaned in and kissed me. She laid me on my back and started taking her clothes off. My dick started getting hard.
This time we were gonna go all in and Tasha couldn't stop it from happening.
I closed my eyes and relaxed as she sucked my dick.
I could get used to this everyday.