Chapter 34: Risk It All

Tasha P.O.V
Marcus was the last person I expected to deliver my pizza. Why didn't Justin tell me he was working late tonight? I would've just ordered the pizza myself on Uber Eats or cooked myself some dinner. I just had a little cold but I was capable of taking care of myself. Now that Marcus is here with his dick pressed up against my ass, I was tempted to behave like a naughty girl.
I wasn't addicted to sex but I enjoyed it a lot! To tell you the truth, it's a been since Justin and I made love. 3 months to be exact. He spends all of his time at work and when he comes home he always says he's too tired for sex so he goes straight to sleep. Thank God for my vibrator because I would've gone crazy.

As much as I regretted sleeping with Marcus, I was happy I did because I needed to feel a man inside me. So of course I wasn't gonna tell him to get off me. Instead, I carefully placed my hand behind me to slide my panties down but as I did, I felt him slap me on my ass.
"No. Say you want me first."
"I want you."
(Smack) Say it louder.
"I want you!"
"I want you who?" (Smack)
"I want you Marcus!"
(Smack) "Wrong! Call me daddy!"
Tears rolled down her face. "I want you daddy!"
(Smack) "How much do you want me?"
"I really really want you. I want all of you, daddy. Fuck me now!"
And with that, he took me away from in front of the fridge, bent me over the counter, and pulled down my panties.
"Close your eyes and count to three slowly. Make sure I could hear you."
I did as I was told. One. I felt his tip motioning to enter me but he didn't yet. He was teasing me.
Two. He teased me again.
Three. I screamed as he put it entire manhood in me.
This was my first time doing anal so it hurt like a bitch. More tars ran down my face.
"Be quiet before I spank you again."
I closed my mouth and clenched my fists on the counter.
After a few strokes, the pain eased up a bit and I started moaning loudly. He did too.
He started spanking me again but I didn't scream this time. Instead, I begged him to go faster and harder.
When he couldn't hold it anymore, he turned me over and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth.
He started shaking his dick and his cum entered my mouth. I swallowed it. When he was done, I got up and we got our food then sat on the couch and cuddled while watching Netflix.

Fuck. Not again.