Chapter 33: Someone ordered a Pizza?

Marcus P.O.V
Justin texted me and told me he was gonna have lunch with Destiny today then they were gonna work a little late because he needed to show Tasha around the office and get some work done. He also asked me to order a pepperoni pizza and drop it off for Tasha at their house because she wasn't feeling well and couldn't make dinner tonight.
This was the perfect opportunity for me to get inside her again. I immediately rushed to the bathroom to shower and get dressed to head to Dominoes.

Justin didn't say if I should also get wings but who doesn't love some good wings with their pizza. I know I do! So I ordered the pizza with a side of barbecue wings and drove to Tasha's house. I know he said drop it off tonight but I wanted to see her now. It was 2pm in the afternoon dinner time wasn't that far away and if we ate this food now and got hungry again, we could order something later. That's what Uber Eats is for!
I rang her doorbell and waited a few minutes. She opened the door with a surprised look on her face. She wore a silk robe that exposed her nipples. I could feel my dick getting hard at the sight of them.
"What are YOU doing here?!!"
"Justin told me to bring this for you since you weren't feeling well and he'll be working late tonight."
"You're lying."
"No, I'm not. I could show you the text if you want but first I need to put this pizza down. My hands are on fire! Can I come in?"
She stepped aside and let me in.
I placed the pizza and wings on the counter then took my phone out my pocket.
"Here. See? I wasn't lying."
She took it from me then started smiling. "Aww, my baby is so thoughtful." Here you go now leave please.
Just as I was about to leave, my stomach started to growl loudly. "Whoops looks like someone is hungry."
She looked at me with a boy you better go get food elsewhere look but instead, she said, "would you like a slice and some wings? It's the least I could do after you drove all this way to bring it for me."
"Sure." She handed me a plate and I went over to the pizza and wings to serve myself.
"What do you want to drink? We have root beer, sprite, coke, and iced tea"
She was bending over looking in the fridge.
Fuck her ass in that robe looked so good right I started sweating. My mind and dick were convincing to go get a piece of it.
I couldn't fight the temptation so I pretended like I didn't hear her and walked up behind her. "Sorry, can you repeat that? I didn't hear you."
I was now pressing my hard dick against her ass.