Chapter 9: Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Marcus P.O.V
I was in the middle of a heated basketball game with my friend, Shaun when I heard banging on the front door and Justin talking. Maybe mom and dad forgot their keys and was knocking on the door for us to let them in. I put my headphones back on and started playing again.
I just scored a 3 point shot and yelled, "Yes, that's what you get! You can't beat me!" I then saw the bedroom door open with Justin and two police officers watching me.

"Are you Marcus?" The woman looked at me with a cold stare in her eyes.

I started shaking and felt pee dripping down my leg. "Uh y-y-yes" I was sweating. "You are under arrest for stealing jewelry from Mrs. Rose. Put your hands behind your back.

I looked at Justin then back at the officers. The man started waking towards me with the handcuffs. "You called the fucking police on me, bro?"

"It wasn't me." Justin said while looking at me with a facial expression that showed he didn't care.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back sir" said the man. I looked at my opened window then quickly ran over to it.

"Stop right there, Marcus! You're only gonna make this worse for yourself." She said while pulling out her taser.

I watched the ground outside and thought about what would happen if I jumped out this window. Our bedroom was too high up; there was no way I would survive this jump. I stepped back and put my hands behind my back. The officer put them on me and led me room. As we walked downstairs I heard Justin telling the woman where they could find my shoes and jewelry.

That motherfucker. He was not my brother. He is a fucking traitor. I stared at him with an evil look while they cops drove me away.