Chapter 61: He's Mine Now

Destiny P.O.V
I felt sad knowing Tasha was no longer in Justin's life but at the same time, I was relieved because now I had that good dick all to myself. I was so happy I came over to his house after he called me and told me Tasha and Marcus were killed. I didn't plan to sleep with him- I just wanted to go comfort him as a friend but we all know how that turned out *blushes*. I left his house at 10 pm. After we had sex, I helped him clean up because his mom and stepdad were coming the next day. It's been a while since I saw them. I wanted to stay over so I could say hi when they arrived but I decided to give them their space to grieve. I also didn't what them to think that Justin and I were sleeping together right after Tasha died even though that's what we were doing but they did not need to know that. In fact, no one did. It was our secret.

"Please don't leave." He said before planting a kiss on my forehead at the front door.

"I don't want to but your parents will be here in a few hours."

"I know but I'll miss you."

Hearing him say that made my face light up.

"You can come over to my place; we can do round 2 soon." I kissed him then went into my Uber.