Chapter 43: You Messin With Da Wrong One

Marcus P.O.V
If I wanted Tasha to come to Justin's office, I had to make it look believable. If I could just go to Justin's office get his phone and text her to come meet him there, she would fly over there ASAP. This was the perfect idea but first I needed a reason to go there so he didn't get suspicious about my unexpected presence. I opened my laptop and researched non-governmental organizations that worked to combat social justice issues. I really liked Amnesty International's mission and work. I opened a Word Document copied and pasted their logo and mission statement on it then created a table. I was going to trick Justin into believing I volunteered for this organization and we needed donations to continue our work.
I hit print and laughed as I watched the paper come out the printer.
—-
As soon as I got to Justin's office, I immediately knocked on his door. "Hey bro! How's it goin?" I walked right in.
"Hey Marcus! I haven't seen you in a long time. What have you been up to?"
"Nothing much just volunteering and being a good citizen."
"That's great! I am so happy to hear that. Which company are you volunteering with?"
"Amnesty International."
"Nice!"
"That's actually why I'm here. We need donations to continue our work so they asked me to collect some."
"Sure! I'd love to help" He motioned for me to give him the sheet.
He whipped out his pen and was just about to fill it out when Destiny walked in.
"Hey Marcus!"
"Hey D! Good to see you!"
"Likewise." She smiled.
"Excuse me, Justin. Do you have a moment? I need your help with something it's very urgent."
He put his pen down and said, "just a second, Marcus. I'll be right back."

That's my cue. I quickly looked around on his desk to find his phone but it was no where in sight.
Where could it be? Oh right, in the drawer! I opened it and there it was staring back to me.
I clicked on the home button and turned it on. Luckily, he didn't have a password. I found Tasha's number and sent her this text:

Me: Hey baby, I'm a bit tied up at work today. Wanna meet me for lunch at my office instead?

She replied right away it's like she was anxiously waiting for that text sitting with her phone in her hand.

Tasha: Hey baby, sure. See you in 5 mins.

I looked at the clock, it was 11:55am. Yes! Right on time.