Chapter 44: You're Still The One I Want

Destiny P.O.V
The thought of Justin being with Tasha kept floating around in my mind since that night at the office when he broke down and told me how much he loves her.
When told me that he asked her to marry him, I pretended to be happy but I wasn't. I could tell he still had feelings for me because his eyes lit up everyone he saw me. He tried to not look me in my eyes for long so I wouldn't notice but I did.
Anyways, I came to work dressed in a short, black tight pencil skirt today and a white top. I only buttoned it half way because I wanted to show some cleavage. I craved Justin's attention BAD. I wanted him to notice me. To see how cute I looked for him so I went over to his office next door and asked for his help on an assignment. I was shocked to find Marcus standing there because I didn't know he was stopping by but in a way, I guess it was a good thing he did because that made Justin come right into my office.
He was very strict about not letting outside parties i.e family or friends hear about our clients' cases because he didn't want to risk someone telling someone else about our clients. I didn't blame him. This town was small and people talk.

"Okay, what do you need help with?"
He was leaning over next to me looking at my computer.
His cologne smelled so good. I imagined him holding me down on this desk and making love to me right now.
He was looking at my computer screen but I could tell he was glancing over at my shirt. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to be too straightforward. I was also keeping in mind that I just got this job and I didn't want to do anything that might get me fired. If we were to be intimate, I wanted to make sure that we both wanted it.
"I see what the issue is here. Can you bring me that book over there?" He looked up from my computer and pointed to the shelf in the corner.
I got up from my chair to get it. As I walked I swayed my hips from side to side. I could feel his eyes on me.

I turned around to walk back over to him but he was already behind me. "You look so hot today." He pushed me back against the shelf and started kissing me. I could feel him get hard as he pushed up against me. My pores started raising. I could feel the chemistry between us. I'm sure he could too. He started kissing me on my neck leaving me hickeys.
"Destiny? Destiny? Is everything okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see him still at my desk. "Did you find the book."

"Oh yes, here it is!" I walked back over to him.

That fantasy was so hot. I wanted it to happen so bad. Without giving it a second thought, I grabbed by his shirt and kissed him.

"I'm so sorry Justin but I'm in love with you."
He paused, looked at me, smiled and kissed me again.