Chapter 14: I will Make You Mine

Marcus P.O.V
I was so happy when Justin left the car. Finally Tasha and I got to be alone again. She looked so hot with that barbecue sauce all over her. I did have napkins in my bag but I told her no because I wanted to start carrying out my plan. I knew she wouldn't make a move on me when she was sober so I gave her some rum at the beach and filled up her cup. I knew she hadn't eaten since we got to the beach so in a matter of minutes, she would be tipsy.

When I offered to clean the sauce off of her with my tongue, she started laughing but I could tell she kind of wanted it. I saw her looking at me while Justin and I were swimming. She thought I wasn't paying attention but I was. I'm always paying attention. The way the line was long in Wendy's, it would take Justin at least thirty minutes to use the bathroom, get in line, reorder his food, then wait to receive it. I had to act now and fast.

I took off my seatbelt then crawled into the backseat with Tasha. Her eyes were getting lower so I could tell the alcohol had kicked in. We were staring at each other smiling. I slowly rubbed my hand up her leg, feeling her soft skin. I made my way to her wet clit rubbing it through her panties. She let out a soft moan. I started tongue kissing her while I continued to play with her clit. With one hand, I untied her bikini bra and started licking the barbecue sauce off of her titties. She started moaning louder. I felt myself getting harder. I really wanted to fuck her in the back of this car and I didn't care if anyone saw us.

"You wanna ride?" I moaned with her. "Yes daddy, yes!" I watched as she took her panties off. I pulled my pants down half way but enough to expose my dick. As soon as she sat on it, I was covered in her juices. I moaned so loud as she started going up and down. I watched as his titties shook. Cum starts dripping down her legs and onto my pants. Her pussy started making loud squishy sounds. I wanted to eat her so bad but the size of this car was too small for me to flip her over and spread her legs open so I just let her ride until we came.
After we did, we were both sweating and out of breath. Thank goodness we had drinks in the car. I looked back to see Justin heading to the car. I quickly pulled up my pants and helped Tasha get dressed. I found air freshener in the glove department in the front seat. I sprayed it to get rid of the scent.

Justin made it back just in time. "Sorry for the long wait guys. I got the napkins babe." He gave it to her and she started wiping herself. Neither of us said a word to each other on the way home.