Chapter 11: Hanging with my Future Brother In Law

Tasha P.O.V
The weekend after Justin's mom's birthday party, we went to the beach with Marcus. I know I was dating his brother but Marcus looked so hot in his swim trucks. His muscles were very toned and bigger than Justin's. His six pack was glistening in the sun. I laid on the beach chair with my shades on watching him and Justin in the water.
When I saw Marcus coming out of the water and walking towards me, I quickly turned away. I didn't want him to see me staring at him! He sat in the laid on the empty chair beside me. "Hey sister in law! I see you're getting your tan!" He smiled. "Yeah, swimming is not my forte. I usually stay on the sand and watch Justin pretend to be Michael Phelps in the water." We both laughed. "Yeah, he loves the water!" He got two plastic cups from our bag and poured us some Bacardi rum.
Although my eyes were on Justin, I could see Marcus staring at me from the corner of my eye. I wanted to blush but I didn't want to make it too obvious that I found him attractive so I kept a straight face. Besides, I was happy with Justin so Marcus was not on my list of people I wanna fuck.

"So tell me about yourself." I started to share the basics with him i.e place of birth, schools I attended, and my major in college. Instead of asking him the same question, I was very curious about his career so I said, "Justin told me you were away working in Germany for some time. How long were you there for and what kind of work did you do?" I sipped on my alcohol and waited for him to respond.