Chapter 25: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Destiny P.O.V
Maybe it was a coincidence that Marcus came into my life again. This potential job opportunity at Justin's company must be God himself telling me that we were meant to be together.

I was feeling so relieved and happy that I told Marcus how I felt about Justin. The fact he encouraged me to also tell him probably meant that Justin was single too.

I laid naked in my bed thinking about him. In middle school he didn't have muscles because we were just kids but he was always handsome. I could imagine how he looked now. I decided to search him up on LinkedIn and found a profile of a handsome, tall man in a black suit smiling with pearly white teeth in a photo. There he was. Ooh he looked so sexy. I closed my eyes and started to touch myself imaging it was his hands. Rubbing them slowly on me as he left trails of my kisses from my titties to my stomach. I thought of him licking my pussy as I moaned. Him teasing me by putting his dick at my entrance but refusing to put it in until I beg him to; the thought of him bending me over the bed, blind folding me and tying my hands to the dashboard as he spanked me and stuck his whole dick in me each time I called him daddy and told him I wanted it.
I rubbed my clit faster as these images flashed through my mind. I was just about to cum when my phone made a sound. Fuck. I checked it and saw a text from Marcus.

Marcus: Hey D, had so much fun tonight! I spoke to Justin and he would love to have you work for him. Here is his email he said contact him tomorrow and he'll send you the deets: JustinStevens@lawyersunited.com

I blushed at the text. I couldn't wait to speak to him; to hear his deep, manly voice.

Me: That's amazing! Thanks, I'll email him tomorrow.

I turned my phone off and rolled over to sleep.