Chapter 39: Shh! Be Quiet

Tasha P.O.V
Half way through our Netflix movie, Marcus and I started making out. We wanted to have sex again but this time, we wanted to do it in the shower.
We took our clothes off in the living room and he started chasing me upstairs and to the bathroom.
He had me up against the wall and kissing my neck while the water ran. I moaned softly. He was about to start fucking me when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Tasha? I'm home! Where are you?"
Oh shit! What is he doing here? I thought. Marcus and I looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Hi baby, I'm in the shower." Thank God the door was locked or else he would've shit his pants if he were to walk in here right now.

"Okay, see you in a few."
I desperately wanted to get Marcus out of here. I motioned for him to go through the window when I remembered something. His clothes on my living room floor.
Fuck, that meant he had to go through the front door.
Think, Tasha, think. I decided to turn the shower off and head into the bedroom. The only way Marcus would get out of here safely was if I distracted Justin with...Sex!
I gave Marcus a final kiss, whispered to him to leave as soon as I went into the bedroom and closed the door.  I then turned off the water then left the bathroom hoping that he would start running quietly as soon as he heard my bedroom door close.
I was so glad we had carpets on the floors throughout the house so Justin wouldn't notice them wet.
We didn't have carpets in the bathroom but we had a towel on the floor to wipe it when we stepped out of the shower. I hope Marcus did that when he got out to cover his tracks.

I entered my bedroom to find Justin naked in bed with roses and chocolates waiting for me. Great minds think alike. My body was wet but instead of drying off, I went over to him and sat on him. It was time to please my man.