Chapter 63: My Future Is Bright

Justin POV
After hearing that the police found a potential suspect in Tasha and Marcus' murder, I wanted to celebrate. I called Destiny and told her to get dressed in the sexiest lingerie that she could find because I was coming over with some champagne. She wanted to know why we were celebrating but I couldn't tell her the real reason because the investigation was not finalized yet. Instead, I just told her I wanted to do something to feel happy and relieve all the stress I've been feeling with Tasha and Marus' deaths. She thought that was a good way to cheer up and agreed.

--

I got to her apartment at 8 pm. I wore a white fitted v-neck t-shirt that exposed my muscles, a pair of black jeans, and my white Air Force 1s. I also brought her flowers to show her how much I appreciated her being here for me.

We did not sleep together right away. Instead, we ordered a large cheese pizza, turned on Netflix, and watched Sex Life. We've both been wanting to watch it for a while so we decided tonight was the night. We were probably 5 mins into the first episode of season 1 before we turned it off and ran to the bedroom to recreate the scenes.

--

"Do you want to have kids one day?" Destiny rolled over, her naked body lying beside me. She passed the blunt over to me while she waited for me to answer her question.

"Of course. Tasha and I planned on starting a family but all that changed when I found out she was pregnant by Marcus."

"What! She was cheating on you with Marcus?!!

Fuck. This weed must be strong as fuck because it made me tell Destiny the secret that I never told anyone else.

"What! Did I say that?"

"Yes, you did!"

"No, I didn't. It must be the weed in your head!' I laughed.

"Justin, I may be high right now but I'm not stupid. I know what you said. Why didn't you tell me Marcus got her pregnant! How could he do that to you?!"

I didn't want to keep going back and forth with her. I would keep denying it and she would keep saying I said it so I decided to tell her.

"I didn't tell anyone actually. I felt so betrayed by both of them. I couldn't believe they did that. I really thought my future was with her."

"That's so messed up. I'm sorry."

I started crying so we could change the topic.

"Aww, don't worry, Justin. I'm here now. We will create a future together."

She hugged me and I laid in her eyes bawling like a baby.